May 16, 2019 7:58 AM CDT

Colorado Rockies vs Boston Red Sox 5/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Eduardo Rodriguez has a 39% chance of a QS and German Marquez a 43% chance. If Eduardo Rodriguez has a quality start the Red Sox has a 73% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.4 and he has a 29% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Red Sox win 51%. If German Marquez has a quality start the Rockies has a 74% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.2 and he has a 26% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rockies win 54%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Boston Red Sox is J.D. Martinez who averaged 2.51 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 44% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Red Sox have a 63% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Colorado Rockies is Charlie Blackmon who averaged 2.57 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 44% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rockies have a 64% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Colorado Rockies

Colorado RockiesRECORDBoston Red SoxRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road11-11, 50% 154Record at Home12-8, 60% -173Colorado Rockies
VS Boston Red Sox1-1, 50% 120VS Colorado Rockies1-1, 50% -33Colorado Rockies
vs Team .500 or Better14-15, 48% -9vs Team Under .50015-11, 58% -307Colorado Rockies
Record As Road Underdog7-8, 47% 146Record As Home Favorite12-8, 60% -173Colorado Rockies
When German Marquez Starts7-3, 70% 243When Eduardo Rodriguez Starts7-2, 78% 201Colorado Rockies

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Colorado Rockies

Colorado RockiesRECORDBoston Red SoxRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-4, 60% 425Record at Home9-5, 64% 9Colorado Rockies
VS Boston Red Sox1-1, 50% 120VS Colorado Rockies1-1, 50% -33Colorado Rockies
vs Team .500 or Better7-6, 54% 177vs Team .500 or Better7-6, 54% -40Colorado Rockies
Record As Road Underdog6-4, 60% 425Record As Home Favorite9-5, 64% 9Colorado Rockies
When German Marquez Starts4-2, 67% 73When Eduardo Rodriguez Starts6-0, 100% 368Boston Red Sox

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Colorado RockiesRECORDBoston Red SoxRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD10-11, 48% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME13-6, 68% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-2, 80% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS10-4, 71% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-43, 46% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON39-41, 49% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN German Marquez STARTS4-6, 40% OverOVER-UNDER IN Eduardo Rodriguez STARTS8-0, 100% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 11-11, 50% -88 Boston Red Sox Home Games: 11-9, 55% -79 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 5-5, 50% +62 Boston Red Sox Home Games: 8-6, 57% +103

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 9-13, 41% -594 Boston Red Sox Home Games: 11-9, 55% -340 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 3-7, 30% -474 Boston Red Sox Home Games: 8-6, 57% -158

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 10-11, 48% -210 Boston Red Sox Home Games: 13-5, 72% + 750 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Colorado Rockies Road Games: 8-2, 80% + 580 Boston Red Sox Home Games: 10-4, 71% + 560

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio