May 14, 2022 5:52 AM CDT

Seattle Mariners vs New York Mets 5/14/2022

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The New York Mets are 9-6 at home this season and the Seattle Mariners are 6-11 on the road this season. This is a close match-up with both teams having a 45 to 55 percent chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the New York Mets is Brandon Nimmo who averaged 2.11 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 34% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mets have a 66% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Seattle Mariners is Ty France who averaged 2.06 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 34% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mariners have a 65% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: New York Mets

Seattle MarinersRECORDNew York MetsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-11, 35% -374Record at Home9-6, 60% 53New York Mets
VS New York Mets1-0, 100% 202VS Seattle Mariners0-1, 0% -100Seattle Mariners
vs Team .500 or Better7-11, 39% -248vs Team .500 or Better9-4, 69% 210New York Mets
Record As Road Underdog6-8, 43% -74Record As Home Favorite8-5, 62% 43New York Mets
When George Kirby Starts0-0 No GamesWhen Chris Bassitt Starts4-3, 57% -48Seattle Mariners

PAST 30 DAYS: We advise incorporating these trends along with the current Season after the first 6 to 8 weeks. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: New York Mets

Seattle MarinersRECORDNew York MetsRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road4-7, 36% -190Record at Home9-6, 60% 53New York Mets
VS New York Mets1-0, 100% 202VS Seattle Mariners0-1, 0% -100Seattle Mariners
vs Team .500 or Better5-9, 36% -264vs Team .500 or Better9-4, 69% 210New York Mets
Record As Road Underdog4-5, 44% 10Record As Home Favorite8-5, 62% 43New York Mets
When George Kirby Starts0-0 No GamesWhen Chris Bassitt Starts3-3, 50% -115Seattle Mariners

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Seattle MarinersRECORDNew York MetsRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD6-11, 35% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME7-7, 50% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS4-7, 36% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-7, 50% OverUNDER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON43-33, 57% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON28-47, 37% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN George Kirby STARTS0-0 No GamesOVER-UNDER IN Chris Bassitt STARTS2-4, 33% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 11-6, 65% +450 New York Mets Home Games: 7-8, 47% +6 SIDE VALUE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 7-4, 64% +335 New York Mets Home Games: 7-8, 47% +6

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 13-4, 76% +661 New York Mets Home Games: 7-8, 47% -301 MONEY LINE (PAST 30 DAYS) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 9-2, 82% +546 New York Mets Home Games: 7-8, 47% -301

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 8-7, 53% + 30 New York Mets Home Games: 7-7, 50% -70 OVER-UNDER RECORD (PAST 30 DAYS) - Seattle Mariners Road Games: 6-4, 60% + 160 New York Mets Home Games: 7-7, 50% -70

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio