April 25, 2019 11:34 AM CDT

Arizona Diamondbacks vs Pittsburgh Pirates 4/25/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Arizona Diamondbacks are 7-6 on the road this season and are heavy favorites to beat the Pittsburgh Pirates who are 6-4 at home. The Diamondbacks have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Jameson Taillon has a 38% chance of a QS and Zack Greinke a 39% chance. If Jameson Taillon has a quality start the Pirates has a 61% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.5 and he has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Pirates win 50%. If Zack Greinke has a quality start the Diamondbacks has a 69% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4.1 and he has a 33% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Diamondbacks win 66%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Pittsburgh Pirates is Josh Bell who averaged 2.6 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Pirates have a 55% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Arizona Diamondbacks is Christian Walker who averaged 2.64 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Diamondbacks have a 74% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Arizona Diamondbacks

Arizona DiamondbacksRECORDPittsburgh PiratesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road7-6, 54% 310Record at Home6-4, 60% 68Arizona Diamondbacks
VS Pittsburgh Pirates1-0, 100% 126VS Arizona Diamondbacks0-1, 0% -100Arizona Diamondbacks
vs Team .500 or Better9-10, 47% 49vs Team Under .5009-3, 75% 600Pittsburgh Pirates
Record As Road Underdog7-5, 58% 410Record As Home Favorite6-4, 60% 68Arizona Diamondbacks
When Zack Greinke Starts4-1, 80% 263When Jameson Taillon Starts2-3, 40% -66Arizona Diamondbacks

LAST SEASON: We advise focusing on these trends in the first month of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Arizona Diamondbacks

Arizona DiamondbacksRECORDPittsburgh PiratesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road42-39, 52% 234Record at Home44-36, 55% 48Arizona Diamondbacks
VS Pittsburgh Pirates6-1, 86% 419VS Arizona Diamondbacks1-6, 14% -472Arizona Diamondbacks
vs Team .500 or Better42-48, 47% -291vs Team Under .50043-26, 62% 874Pittsburgh Pirates
Record As Road Underdog23-26, 47% 92Record As Home Favorite29-22, 57% -188Arizona Diamondbacks
When Zack Greinke Starts19-15, 56% 10When Jameson Taillon Starts20-11, 65% 686Pittsburgh Pirates

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Arizona DiamondbacksRECORDPittsburgh PiratesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD7-6, 54% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME5-5, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS7-6, 54% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-5, 50% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON36-41, 47% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON33-43, 43% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Zack Greinke STARTS4-1, 80% OverOVER-UNDER IN Jameson Taillon STARTS2-3, 40% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Arizona Diamondbacks Road Games: 7-6, 54% -31 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Games: 8-2, 80% +481 SIDE VALUE (Last Season) - Arizona Diamondbacks Road Games: 37-44, 46% -998 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Games: 38-42, 48% -673

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Arizona Diamondbacks Road Games: 7-6, 54% -140 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Games: 7-3, 70% +269 MONEY LINE (Last Season) - Arizona Diamondbacks Road Games: 42-39, 52% -580 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Games: 50-30, 62% +1177

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Arizona Diamondbacks Road Games: 7-6, 54% + 40 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Games: 7-2, 78% + 480 OVER-UNDER RECORD (LAST SEASON) - Arizona Diamondbacks Road Games: 37-35, 51% -150 Pittsburgh Pirates Home Games: 43-30, 59% + 1000

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio