April 15, 2019 7:26 AM CDT

New York Mets vs Philadelphia Phillies 4/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Philadelphia Phillies are 7-2 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the New York Mets who are 6-4 on the road this season. The Phillies have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Aaron Nola has a 44% chance of a QS and Noah Syndergaard a 40% chance. If Aaron Nola has a quality start the Phillies has a 68% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.3 and he has a 20% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Phillies win 60%. If Noah Syndergaard has a quality start the Mets has a 62% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.8 and he has a 28% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Mets win 50%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Philadelphia Phillies is Rhys Hoskins who averaged 2.67 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Phillies have a 70% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the New York Mets is Dominic Smith who averaged 2.42 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Mets have a 58% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. NEITHER TEAM HAS UNITS EDGE

New York MetsRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road6-4, 60% 222Record at Home7-2, 78% 284Philadelphia Phillies
VS Philadelphia Phillies0-0 No GamesVS New York Mets0-0 No GamesN/A
vs Team .500 or Better6-6, 50% 21vs Team Under .5002-1, 67% 10New York Mets
Record As Road Underdog4-2, 67% 268Record As Home Favorite7-2, 78% 284Philadelphia Phillies
When Noah Syndergaard Starts2-1, 67% 55When Aaron Nola Starts1-2, 33% -134New York Mets

LAST SEASON: We advise focusing on these trends in the first month of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: New York Mets

New York MetsRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road40-41, 49% 530Record at Home49-32, 60% 665Philadelphia Phillies
VS Philadelphia Phillies11-8, 58% 271VS New York Mets8-11, 42% -509New York Mets
vs Team Under .50037-28, 57% 206vs Team Under .50036-32, 53% -659New York Mets
Record As Road Underdog25-27, 48% 793Record As Home Favorite39-22, 64% 584New York Mets
When Noah Syndergaard Starts16-9, 64% 265When Aaron Nola Starts20-12, 62% 263New York Mets

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

New York MetsRECORDPhiladelphia PhilliesRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD8-2, 80% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME5-3, 62% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS8-2, 80% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS5-3, 62% OverOVER
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON38-37, 51% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON41-39, 51% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Noah Syndergaard STARTS2-1, 67% OverOVER-UNDER IN Aaron Nola STARTS3-0, 100% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - New York Mets Road Games: 6-4, 60% +103 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 6-3, 67% +240 SIDE VALUE (Last Season) - New York Mets Road Games: 42-39, 52% +413 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 35-46, 43% -1448

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - New York Mets Road Games: 4-6, 40% -301 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 6-3, 67% +112 MONEY LINE (Last Season) - New York Mets Road Games: 42-39, 52% -684 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 43-38, 53% -614

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - New York Mets Road Games: 8-2, 80% + 580 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 4-3, 57% + 70 OVER-UNDER RECORD (LAST SEASON) - New York Mets Road Games: 37-33, 53% + 70 Philadelphia Phillies Home Games: 32-47, 41% -1970

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio