April 15, 2019 7:26 AM CDT

Los Angeles Angels vs Texas Rangers 4/15/2019

AccuScore.com Game Forecast Preview  
Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW

The Texas Rangers are 5-3 at home this season and are solid favorites to beat the Los Angeles Angels who are 2-6 on the road this season. The Rangers have a better than 55% chance of winning based on 10,000 game simulations generated one play at a time by the AccuScore Simulation Supercomputer. Both starters have a relatively low chance of having a quality start. Mike Minor has a 42% chance of a QS and Trevor Cahill a 38% chance. If Mike Minor has a quality start the Rangers has a 77% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 4 and he has a 39% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Rangers win 61%. If Trevor Cahill has a quality start the Angels has a 69% chance of winning. His simulated strikeout to walk ratio is 3.7 and he has a 25% chance of having a 5 to 1 K/BB ratio. When he has a 5/1 ratio the Angels win 48%. In simulations we tracked the batter for each team that was most productive based his average hits, walks and RBI per simulation. The most productive batter for the Texas Rangers is Elvis Andrus who averaged 2.61 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 45% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Rangers have a 69% chance of winning. The most productive batter for the Los Angeles Angels is Albert Pujols who averaged 2.41 hits+walks+RBI. He has a 42% chance of having a big game with 3+ Hits, Walks, RBI and if he has a big game the Angels have a 60% chance of winning.

CURRENT SEASON: We advise relying on these trends after the first 6 to 8 weeks of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Texas Rangers

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road2-6, 25% -347Record at Home5-3, 62% 411Texas Rangers
VS Texas Rangers3-1, 75% 118VS Los Angeles Angels1-3, 25% -172Los Angeles Angels
vs Team .500 or Better7-6, 54% 46vs Team .500 or Better4-5, 44% 87Texas Rangers
Record as Road Favorite0-3, 0% -300Record as Home Underdog5-3, 62% 411Texas Rangers
When Trevor Cahill Starts1-2, 33% -103When Mike Minor Starts1-2, 33% -50Texas Rangers

LAST SEASON: We advise focusing on these trends in the first month of the season. UNITS EDGE FAVORS: Los Angeles Angels

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDTexas RangersRECORDUNITS EDGE
Record on the Road38-43, 47% -416Record at Home34-47, 42% -1162Los Angeles Angels
VS Texas Rangers13-6, 68% 387VS Los Angeles Angels6-13, 32% -687Los Angeles Angels
vs Team Under .50045-21, 68% 1143vs Team .500 or Better33-61, 35% -927Los Angeles Angels
Record as Road Favorite24-14, 63% 534Record as Home Underdog19-34, 36% -1028Los Angeles Angels
When Trevor Cahill Starts13-9, 59% 191When Mike Minor Starts14-14, 50% 391Texas Rangers

OVER-UNDER TRENDS

Los Angeles AngelsRECORDTexas RangersRECORDO-U EDGE
OVER-UNDER ON ROAD2-6, 25% OverOVER-UNDER AT HOME6-2, 75% OverN/A
ROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS2-6, 25% OverROAD OVER-UNDER PAST 30 DAYS6-2, 75% OverN/A
ROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON37-37, 50% OverROAD OVER-UNDER LAST SEASON46-32, 59% OverOVER
OVER-UNDER IN Trevor Cahill STARTS0-3, 0% OverOVER-UNDER IN Mike Minor STARTS2-1, 67% OverN/A

ACCUSCORE ADVISOR: AccuScore simulates every game thousands of times one play at a time. We are the industry standard in sports forecasting and the only company to be paid for sports picks and predictions by the biggest sports companies in the world. Our newest product, the AccuScore Advisor, provides Side Value, Money Line and Over-Under picks for every MLB game and rates them as One, Two, Three or Four Star picks. Three and Four Star picks have delivered over +10,000 units of profit the past 2 seasons. Visit AccuScore.com to find out what AccuScore\'s Advisor recommends for this game. The following trends are AccuScore\'s RIGHT-WRONG records and units (+/-) when making picks involving these teams.

SIDE VALUE (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 6-2, 75% +330 Texas Rangers Home Games: 4-4, 50% +59 SIDE VALUE (Last Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 31-50, 38% -1416 Texas Rangers Home Games: 35-46, 43% -800

MONEY LINE (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 6-2, 75% +330 Texas Rangers Home Games: 3-5, 38% -221 MONEY LINE (Last Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 49-32, 60% +505 Texas Rangers Home Games: 47-34, 58% +126

OVER-UNDER RECORD (Current Season) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 4-4, 50% -40 Texas Rangers Home Games: 4-4, 50% -40 OVER-UNDER RECORD (LAST SEASON) - Los Angeles Angels Road Games: 41-28, 59% + 1020 Texas Rangers Home Games: 35-39, 47% -790

Click here to see AccuScore's pick for this game

Save 10% off membership by using coupon code: PREVIEW
Joomla SEF URLs by Artio