Written by Rohit Ghosh
Follow @rohitghosh on Twitter
NBA Monday Night: Analyst Picks
Monday night features a pair of games that should attract some wagering action, as the Golden State Warriors head to Oklahoma City in Game No. 1 followed by the LA Clippers hosting the NY Knicks.
GSW @ OKC
The Warriors opened as 4-point favorites, with the total set at 219.5. At the time of publication, the Warriors are 2-point favorites, with the total up to 221.
Warriors Betting Trends
• Golden State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against a team with a winning record.
• Golden State is 1-7 ATS in its last eight road games and 3-10 ATS in its last 13 games overall.
• The UNDER is 35-16 in Golden State's last 51 road games.
Thunder Betting Trends
• Oklahoma City is 4-0 ATS in its last four games against a team with a winning record.
• OKC is 20-6-1 ATS in its last 27 home games.
• OKC is 5-0 ATS in its last five games overall.
NYK @ LAC
The Clippers will look to build from their dominating 108-78 victory over the Cavaliers Saturday as they head into Monday's matchup vs New York as an 11-point favorite. The total is set at 215.5.
Knicks Betting Trends
• New York is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games.
• New York is 0-5 ATS in its last five games following a loss of more than 10 points.
• New York is 1-4 ATS in its last five games overall
Clippers Betting Trends
• LA is 2-5 ATS in its last seven home games.
• LA is 0-6 ATS in its last six games against a team with a losing record
• LA is 1-4 ATS in its last five games overall.
AccuScore’s analyst has one pick for each game previewed above, but these two picks are only for members, so MEMBER: Sign in at the top right now! Non-members, use coupon code NBA20 to get 20% off membership: Join Today!
AccuScore has expert picks against the spread, on the moneyline and on Totals for every game on the calendar on Monday: NBA Picks