Last Revised: November 4, 2011
1.1 PURPOSE OF POLICY.
This Policy describes how Orion Data Analysis Corporation (“us,” “we” or “AccuScore”) collects, uses and discloses personal information from you when you visit and use AccuScore.com and the SKL online game (the “Site”). This Policy is only applicable to the Site, and not to any other websites that you may be able to access from the Site, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that differ materially from this Policy.
1.2 NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN
PLEASE NOTE: Our Site is operated for an adult audience only, and we require users to be at least 18 years of age. We do not intend for anyone under the age of 18 to use any of the features or services we offer from the Site, and we certainly do not direct any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. 2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1 INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
In operating the Site, AccuScore will collect personal information that you provide to us. For example, that may include registration, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, email addresses, other contact information and optional demographic information.
2.2 INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit or make use of the Site we may collect some
information about you automatically. For example, our servers automatically
recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to
computers on the Internet). The Site may also gather “traffic data” that may be
helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
* COOKIES. We may use “cookies” (a small piece of data stored on your computer’s hard drive). Cookies help us learn which areas of our site are useful and which areas need improvement. You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, if you choose to disable this function, your experience on the Site may be diminished and some features may not work as they were intended.
* WEB BEACONS AND TRACKING PIXELS. We may use “web beacons” that will allow us to know if you’ve visited a certain page or opened an e-mail we’ve sent you. We may also use tracking pixels to allow us to show you better and more relevant advertising both on the Site and when you visit other websites.
* SOCIAL NETWORKS. Our Services allow you to register using social networking platforms and to interact with and through those social networks. We may collect information you choose to allow us to access using those social networking platforms. We may track your check-ins and activities on and across our Sites, and on third party sites that use our services and compare them to others in the community. We may use this information to process and display your rankings, rewards, recognitions, virtual items and gifts and to perform analytics.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1 WHAT DOES ACCUSCORE DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
* PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal
information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to
provide you with the services offered by us, with third-party vendors,
consultants and service providers who need access to this data to carry out
their work for us, to protect the rights or property of AccuScore, in an
emergency to protect the personal safety of AccuScore’s employees, customers or
any other person, to the extent required during the negotiation of a merger,
sale, financing or acquisition, or to comply with the law. We may use your
personal information to verify your identity, to check your qualifications, or
to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site. We may also use your
contact information to inform you of any changes to the Site, or to send you
additional information about AccuScore. If you provide your permission during
the account registration process, we may share your contact information with
our business partners or other companies so that they may send you promotional
* ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
* SOCIAL NETWORK SHARING. Some of the features of the Site are social by design and allow you to publicly share information about yourself and your activities such as your level of activity and participation with the Site; rankings, rewards, recognition and virtual items earned or received as a gift from other Site users; and comments, posts and invitations to people within your social network. We will also share some of your information with social networks you are a member or on which the Site is hosted on and we are not responsible for their use of your information. You should review the applicable privacy policies for this third-party social network providers.
* SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Web site. If AccuScore or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
AccuScore takes reasonable measures in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration, and we will have no liability to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse or alteration. AccuScore may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND ACCUSCORE’S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC FORUMS
The Site may include interactive forums such as message boards and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
6.2 UPDATES AND CHANGES
Copyright © 2004-2011 All rights are reserved. Powered by: Orion Data Analysis Corporation