SPFL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
12.7%
40.6%
46.7%
Game Projection
  • Kilmarnock
    0.31
  • Hearts
    0.72
Big Win
  • Kilmarnock
    N/A
  • Hearts
    N/A
Close Win
  • Kilmarnock
    N/A
  • Hearts
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: Kilmarnock @ Hearts 10/11/2018
There is a 46.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hearts, at 40.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Kilmarnock who have a 12.7% chance. In simulation wins, Kilmarnock upsets Hearts by averaging 4.5 shots and 1.9 shots on goal. They average 1.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.1 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hearts 0.7 to Kilmarnock 0.3.

Kilmarnock

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Greg Taylor 2.5 0.71 0.31 25.32%
Stuart Findlay 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 2.5 0.71 0.31 --

PLAYERS

Hearts

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Steven MacLean 1.25 0.6 0.26 23.16%
Steven Naismith 1.06 0.61 0.26 22.7%
Craig Wighton 0.53 0.14 0.06 5.66%
John Souttar 0.29 0.12 0.05 5.18%
Olly Lee 0.24 0.11 0.05 4.94%
Peter Haring 0.18 0.04 0.02 1.64%
Rest of Team 0.17 0.05 0.05 --
Team Total 3.72 1.68 0.72 --

PLAYERS