SPFL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
7.4%
36%
56.6%
Game Projection
  • St. Mirren
    0.16
  • Dundee
    0.55
Big Win
  • St. Mirren
    N/A
  • Dundee
    N/A
Close Win
  • St. Mirren
    N/A
  • Dundee
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: St. Mirren @ Dundee 10/11/2018
There is a 56.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Dundee, at 36.0%, are heavy favorites to beat St. Mirren who have a 7.4% chance. In simulation wins, St. Mirren upsets Dundee by averaging 2.6 shots and 1.4 shots on goal. They average 1.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.1 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Dundee 0.6 to St. Mirren 0.2.

St. Mirren

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cameron Smith 0.37 0.11 0.05 5.12%
Stephen McGinn 0.18 0.05 0.03 2.42%
James Kellerman 0.17 0.04 0.02 2.18%
Ian McShane 0.16 0.05 0.02 2.1%
Jeff Francis King 0.17 0.04 0.02 1.94%
Josh Heaton 0.06 0.02 0.01 0.62%
Rest of Team 0.12 0.03 0.03 --
Team Total 1.22 0.34 0.16 --

PLAYERS

Dundee

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rory Loy 1.48 0.48 0.23 20.28%
Nick Ross 0.67 0.19 0.09 8.44%
Gary Harkins 0.67 0.19 0.09 8.36%
James Vincent 0.57 0.16 0.08 7.6%
Julen Etxabeguren Leanizbarrutia 0.26 0.07 0.04 3.52%
James McPake 0.26 0.07 0.03 3.16%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 3.91 1.17 0.55 --

PLAYERS