SPFL: Hamilton Academical @ St. Johnstone 10/11/2018
There is a 47.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw St. Johnstone, at 52.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Hamilton Academical who have a 0.1% chance. In simulation wins, Hamilton Academical upsets St. Johnstone by averaging 1.0 shots and 1.0 shots on goal. They average 1.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is St. Johnstone 0.8 to Hamilton Academical 0.0.