SPFL

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
26.1%
13.2%
60.7%
Game Projection
  • Aberdeen
    0.41
  • St. Johnstone
    0.22
Big Win
  • Aberdeen
    N/A
  • St. Johnstone
    N/A
Close Win
  • Aberdeen
    N/A
  • St. Johnstone
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: Aberdeen @ St. Johnstone 15/09/2018
There is a 60.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Aberdeen, at 26.1%, are solid favorites to beat St. Johnstone who have a 13.2% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Aberdeen 0.4 to St. Johnstone 0.2. In simulation wins, St. Johnstone upsets Aberdeen by averaging 3.0 shots and 1.5 shots on goal. They average 1.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.1 in simulation losses.

Aberdeen

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Stephen Gleeson 2.25 0.48 0.24 20.62%
Michael Devlin 1.05 0.28 0.13 12.06%
Greg Tansey 0.28 0.07 0.04 3.56%
Adam Rooney 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 3.58 0.83 0.41 --

PLAYERS

St. Johnstone

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Tony Watt 0.88 0.25 0.11 10.5%
Graham Cummins 0.63 0.18 0.08 8.12%
Tom Scobbie 0.24 0.05 0.03 2.72%
Richard Foster 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 1.75 0.48 0.22 --

PLAYERS