SPFL

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
0%
82.9%
17.1%
Game Projection
  • Dundee
    0
  • Glasgow Rangers
    2.38
Big Win
  • Dundee
    N/A
  • Glasgow Rangers
    N/A
Close Win
  • Dundee
    N/A
  • Glasgow Rangers
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: Dundee @ Glasgow Rangers 15/09/2018
There is a 17.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Glasgow Rangers, at 82.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Dundee who have a 0.0% chance. In simulation wins, Dundee upsets Glasgow Rangers by averaging 0.0 shots and 0.0 shots on goal. They average 0.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Glasgow Rangers 2.4 to Dundee 0.0.

Dundee

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Rory Loy 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 0 0 0 --

PLAYERS

Glasgow Rangers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Scott Arfield 4.11 2.21 1.11 62.82%
Oviemuno Ejaria 2.48 0.89 0.41 33%
Ryan Kent 2.34 0.82 0.38 31%
Connor Goldson 0.99 0.44 0.2 18%
Nikola Katic 1 0.35 0.16 14.68%
Borna Barisic 0.67 0.22 0.11 10.4%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 11.58 4.93 2.38 --

PLAYERS