SPFL

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
0.2%
73.1%
26.7%
Game Projection
  • Hamilton Academical
    0.01
  • Hibernian
    1.62
Big Win
  • Hamilton Academical
    N/A
  • Hibernian
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hamilton Academical
    N/A
  • Hibernian
    N/A

Game Prediction

SPFL: Hamilton Academical @ Hibernian 03/04/2018
There is a 26.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Hibernian, at 73.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Hamilton Academical who have a 0.2% chance. In simulation wins, Hamilton Academical upsets Hibernian by averaging 1.1 shots and 1.1 shots on goal. They average 1.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.0 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Hibernian 1.6 to Hamilton Academical 0.0.

Hamilton Academical

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Marios Ogboe 0.05 0.01 0 0.34%
Dougie Imrie 0.01 0.01 0 0.22%
Lewis Ferguson 0.03 0 0 0.2%
Shaun Want 0 0 0 0.02%
Antonio Rojano 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 0.1 0.02 0.01 --

PLAYERS

Hibernian

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Florian Kamberi 5.05 1.8 0.83 53.94%
Ryan Porteous 3.1 1.07 0.48 36.8%
Scott Allan 1.81 0.63 0.29 25.26%
Efetobore Ambrose Emuobo 0.37 0.05 0.02 2.08%
Martin Boyle 0 0 0 0%
Rest of Team 0 0 0 --
Team Total 10.33 3.54 1.62 --

PLAYERS