Serie-A

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
27.7%
40.4%
31.9%
Game Projection
  • Cagliari
    0.9
  • Sassuolo
    1.17
Big Win
  • Cagliari
    N/A
  • Sassuolo
    N/A
Close Win
  • Cagliari
    N/A
  • Sassuolo
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Cagliari @ Sassuolo 01/26/2019
There is a 31.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sassuolo, at 40.4%, are solid favorites to beat Cagliari who have a 27.7% chance. In simulation wins, Cagliari upsets Sassuolo by averaging 7.9 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.4 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Sassuolo 1.2 to Cagliari 0.9.

Cagliari

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Leonardo Pavoletti 2.18 0.81 0.42 34.76%
Nicolò Barella 1.03 0.21 0.13 11.94%
Lucas Nahuel Castro 0.95 0.28 0.12 11.34%
Artur Ionita 0.82 0.33 0.11 10.38%
Marco Sau 0.75 0.21 0.09 8.84%
Ragnar Klavan 0.08 0.02 0.02 1.7%
Rest of Team 1.18 0.04 0.04 --
Team Total 6.99 1.89 0.9 --

PLAYERS

Sassuolo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Khouma El Hadji Babacar 2.25 0.99 0.38 31.2%
Gianmarco Ferrari 0.59 0.33 0.2 18.7%
Claud Adjapong 1 0.37 0.18 16.16%
Filip Djuricic 0.98 0.52 0.14 13.36%
Jeremie Boga 1.23 0.36 0.1 9.82%
Marlon 0.42 0.12 0.07 6.36%
Rest of Team 2.1 0.37 0.37 --
Team Total 8.56 3.07 1.17 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Cagliari
  • Sassuolo
  • Cagliari
  • Sassuolo
Cagliari Trends Sassuolo Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-6-9 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-7-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-5-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-3-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 19 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 3 of 21 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 5 of 19 games 26.3% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 21 games 19.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 1-6-5 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-6-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-5-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 25-40-11 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 24-35-17
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-25-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 11-17-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 76 games 7.9% Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 76 games 7.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 21 of 76 games 27.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 19 of 76 games 25.0%
Over-Under O-U: 9-7 Over-Under O-U: 11-6
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 19 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 21 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 7 of 19 games 36.8% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 21 games 52.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 19 games 63.2% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 21 games 47.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%