Serie-A

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
29.1%
46.6%
24.3%
Game Projection
  • Sampdoria
    1.43
  • SPAL
    1.84
Big Win
  • Sampdoria
    N/A
  • SPAL
    N/A
Close Win
  • Sampdoria
    N/A
  • SPAL
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Sampdoria @ SPAL 20/05/2018
There is a 24.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw SPAL, at 46.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Sampdoria who have a 29.1% chance. In simulation wins, Sampdoria upsets SPAL by averaging 13.6 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is SPAL 1.8 to Sampdoria 1.4.

Sampdoria

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Fabio Quagliarella 3.66 1.5 0.6 45.06%
Gianluca Caprari 2.38 0.72 0.22 20%
Gaston Ramirez 1.67 0.67 0.2 18.28%
Karel Linetty 1.08 0.22 0.12 11.76%
Lucas Torreira Di Pascua 1.03 0.27 0.12 11.1%
Dennis Praet 1.16 0.31 0.1 9.18%
Rest of Team 1.42 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 12.4 3.91 1.43 --

PLAYERS

SPAL

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Alberto Paloschi 1.63 0.78 0.63 46.18%
Federico Viviani 3.58 1.16 0.41 33.54%
Marco Borriello 2 0.71 0.25 22.32%
Manuel Lazzari 1.28 0.43 0.18 16.3%
Pasquale Schiattarella 1.21 0.24 0.11 10.76%
Bartosz Salamon 1.16 0.31 0.11 10.68%
Rest of Team 2.27 0.42 0.42 --
Team Total 13.12 4.05 1.84 --

PLAYERS