Serie-A

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
57.1%
17.9%
25%
Game Projection
  • Roma
    1.74
  • Sassuolo
    0.86
Big Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Sassuolo
    N/A
Close Win
  • Roma
    N/A
  • Sassuolo
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Roma @ Sassuolo 20/05/2018
There is a 25.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Roma, at 57.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Sassuolo who have just a 17.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Roma 1.7 to Sassuolo 0.9. In simulation wins, Sassuolo upsets Roma by averaging 12.9 shots and 4.6 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses.

Roma

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Edin Dzeko 4.26 1.66 0.57 43.48%
Diego Perotti 1.57 0.6 0.27 23.62%
Radja Nainggolan 2.11 0.52 0.21 19.2%
Gregoire Defrel 1.28 0.43 0.18 17%
Aleksandar Kolarov 1.71 0.41 0.13 12.42%
Kevin Strootman 0.88 0.34 0.11 10.44%
Rest of Team 1.83 0.62 0.62 --
Team Total 13.65 4.57 1.74 --

PLAYERS

Sassuolo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Matteo Politano 2.85 1.1 0.28 24.82%
Domenico Berardi 3.13 1.09 0.22 19.78%
Stefano Sensi 1.29 0.33 0.14 12.64%
Joseph Alfred Duncan 1.54 0.36 0.08 7.32%
Mauricio Lemos Merladet 1.06 0.17 0.04 3.76%
Federico Peluso 0.4 0.08 0.04 3.56%
Rest of Team 1.45 0.31 0.31 --
Team Total 11.72 3.44 0.86 --

PLAYERS