Serie-A

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
4.3%
83.3%
12.4%
Game Projection
  • Crotone
    0.44
  • Napoli
    2.53
Big Win
  • Crotone
    N/A
  • Napoli
    N/A
Close Win
  • Crotone
    N/A
  • Napoli
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Crotone @ Napoli 20/05/2018
There is a 12.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Napoli, at 83.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Crotone who have a 4.3% chance. In simulation wins, Crotone upsets Napoli by averaging 5.0 shots and 2.6 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Napoli 2.5 to Crotone 0.4.

Crotone

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ante Budimir 0.74 0.41 0.16 14.38%
Federico Ricci 0.77 0.23 0.06 5.96%
Andrea Nalini 0.47 0.2 0.06 5.5%
Ahmed Benali 0.26 0.14 0.05 4.5%
Andrea Barberis 0.34 0.14 0.04 3.78%
Rolando Mandragora 0.51 0.13 0.03 3.16%
Rest of Team 0.75 0.16 0.16 --
Team Total 3.84 1.41 0.44 --

PLAYERS

Napoli

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lorenzo Insigne 6.19 2.33 0.67 49.54%
Dries Mertens 4.07 1.56 0.66 48.24%
José María Callejón Bueno 2.3 1.07 0.36 30.22%
Kalidou Koulibaly 0.59 0.26 0.18 16.6%
Allan Marques Loureiro 1.29 0.39 0.17 15.78%
Piotr Zielinski 1.57 0.59 0.17 15.9%
Rest of Team 2.26 0.68 0.68 --
Team Total 18.25 6.88 2.53 --

PLAYERS