Serie-A

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
19.2%
54%
26.8%
Game Projection
  • Bologna
    0.9
  • Udinese
    1.67
Big Win
  • Bologna
    N/A
  • Udinese
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bologna
    N/A
  • Udinese
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Bologna @ Udinese 20/05/2018
There is a 26.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Udinese, at 54.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Bologna who have a 19.2% chance. In simulation wins, Bologna upsets Udinese by averaging 8.0 shots and 3.2 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Udinese 1.7 to Bologna 0.9.

Bologna

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Simone Verdi 2 0.58 0.27 23.96%
Mattia Destro 1.31 0.57 0.24 21.5%
Blerim Dzemaili 0.68 0.37 0.12 11.78%
Erick Antonio Pulgar Farfán 0.76 0.23 0.08 7.7%
Andrea Poli 0.26 0.07 0.05 4.9%
Sebastian De Maio 0.15 0.05 0.04 4.3%
Rest of Team 1.66 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 6.83 2.11 0.9 --

PLAYERS

Udinese

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Lasagna 3.27 1.54 0.73 51.8%
Rodrigo Javier de Paul 1.88 0.59 0.19 17.5%
Jakub Jankto 2.06 0.57 0.19 17.16%
Seko Fofana 1.86 0.48 0.17 15.94%
Stipe Perica 1.45 0.44 0.14 12.6%
Samir Caetano de Souza Santos 0.37 0.11 0.08 7.98%
Rest of Team 1.83 0.44 0.44 --
Team Total 12.73 4.19 1.67 --

PLAYERS