Serie-A

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
19%
55.7%
25.3%
Game Projection
  • Benevento
    0.9
  • Chievo
    1.69
Big Win
  • Benevento
    N/A
  • Chievo
    N/A
Close Win
  • Benevento
    N/A
  • Chievo
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Benevento @ Chievo 20/05/2018
There is a 25.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Chievo, at 55.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Benevento who have a 19.0% chance. In simulation wins, Benevento upsets Chievo by averaging 10.1 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Chievo 1.7 to Benevento 0.9.

Benevento

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Massimo Coda 2.52 0.78 0.23 21.16%
Guilherme 0.99 0.24 0.16 14.98%
Benito Nicolas Viola 1.42 0.55 0.16 14.96%
Filip Djuricic 0.99 0.41 0.11 10.94%
Sandro Ranieri GuimarĂ£es Cordeiro 1.1 0.25 0.07 6.94%
Gaetano Letizia 0.91 0.23 0.07 6.72%
Rest of Team 1.22 0.19 0.19 --
Team Total 9.16 2.68 0.9 --

PLAYERS

Chievo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Roberto Inglese 3.14 1.52 0.63 47.4%
Lucas Nahuel Castro 2.25 0.83 0.27 23.82%
Manuel Pucciarelli 2.04 0.64 0.23 20.82%
Perparim Hetemaj 1.49 0.44 0.17 15.74%
Fabrizio Cacciatore 0.9 0.43 0.14 13.08%
Ivan Radovanovic 1.4 0.39 0.13 12.28%
Rest of Team 1.81 0.37 0.37 --
Team Total 13.02 4.62 1.69 --

PLAYERS