Serie-A

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
3.2%
89.1%
7.7%
Game Projection
  • Hellas Verona
    0.75
  • Lazio
    3.82
Big Win
  • Hellas Verona
    N/A
  • Lazio
    N/A
Close Win
  • Hellas Verona
    N/A
  • Lazio
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Hellas Verona @ Lazio 19/02/2018
There is a 7.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Lazio, at 89.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Hellas Verona who have a 3.2% chance. In simulation wins, Hellas Verona upsets Lazio by averaging 8.3 shots and 3.6 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Lazio 3.8 to Hellas Verona 0.7.

Hellas Verona

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Martín Cáceres 1.1 0.35 0.21 19.52%
Alessio Cerci 1.83 0.59 0.17 15.88%
Giampaolo Pazzini 0.89 0.22 0.11 10.2%
Bruno Zuculini 0.36 0.14 0.08 8.2%
Rômulo Souza Orestes Caldeira 0.8 0.24 0.07 6.46%
Daniel Bessa 0.64 0.14 0.04 3.62%
Rest of Team 1.07 0.2 0.2 --
Team Total 6.7 1.89 0.75 --

PLAYERS

Lazio

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ciro Immobile 5.7 3.05 1.49 78.42%
Luis Alberto Romero Alconchel 4.19 1.39 0.56 43%
Sergej Milinkovic-Savic 3.95 1.57 0.46 36.38%
Bastos 1.03 0.48 0.31 26.74%
Marco Parolo 3.14 0.81 0.29 25.14%
Adam Maruši? 2.67 0.99 0.29 24.72%
Rest of Team 2.7 1.08 1.08 --
Team Total 23.38 9.37 3.82 --

PLAYERS