Serie-A

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
44.9%
24.3%
30.8%
Game Projection
  • Bologna
    1.21
  • Hellas Verona
    0.81
Big Win
  • Bologna
    N/A
  • Hellas Verona
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bologna
    N/A
  • Hellas Verona
    N/A

Game Prediction

SERIE-A: Bologna @ Hellas Verona 11/20/2017
There is a 30.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Bologna, at 44.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Hellas Verona who have just a 24.3% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Bologna 1.2 to Hellas Verona 0.8. In simulation wins, Hellas Verona upsets Bologna by averaging 8.6 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 1.8 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Bologna

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Simone Verdi 4.22 1.26 0.42 34.16%
Mattia Destro 2.23 0.88 0.29 24.64%
Godfred Donsah 1.02 0.41 0.15 13.82%
Federico Di Francesco 2.31 0.37 0.14 13.34%
Andrea Poli 0.46 0.13 0.09 8.28%
Saphir Sliti Taïder 1 0.18 0.06 5.78%
Rest of Team 0.86 0.17 0.17 --
Team Total 12.1 3.4 1.21 --

PLAYERS

Hellas Verona

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Giampaolo Pazzini 1.5 0.55 0.31 26.96%
Alessio Cerci 1.79 0.35 0.11 10.64%
Rômulo Souza Orestes Caldeira 0.77 0.29 0.11 10.32%
Bruno Zuculini 0.51 0.16 0.1 9.26%
Daniel Bessa 1.22 0.32 0.09 8.4%
Marco Fossati 0.52 0.16 0.04 4%
Rest of Team 1.24 0.18 0.18 --
Team Total 7.55 2 0.81 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Bologna
  • Hellas Verona
  • Bologna
  • Hellas Verona
Bologna Trends Hellas Verona Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-6-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 1-8-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-3-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-4-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 12 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 12 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 12 games 8.3% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 12 games 41.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 1-1-0 When Favored W-L-D: 1-0-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 1-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-19-8 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-10-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 38 games 18.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 38 games 28.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 4-7 Over-Under O-U: 6-3
Road Over-Under O-U: 3-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 3-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 5 of 12 games 41.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 12 games 75.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 7 of 12 games 58.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 12 games 25.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games