Liga MX

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
23.1%
51.7%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Veracruz
    1.11
  • Atlas
    1.75
Big Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Atlas
    N/A
Close Win
  • Veracruz
    N/A
  • Atlas
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Veracruz @ Atlas 20/10/2018
There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Atlas, at 51.7%, are heavy favorites to beat Veracruz who have a 23.1% chance. In simulation wins, Veracruz upsets Atlas by averaging 10.2 shots and 3.5 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Atlas 1.8 to Veracruz 1.1.

Veracruz

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristian Matías Menéndez 2.28 0.81 0.57 43.68%
Adrián Nicolás Luna Retamar 2.28 0.68 0.22 20.04%
Carlos Esquivel Silva 1.38 0.31 0.11 9.9%
Luis Miguel Noriega Orozco 0.68 0.16 0.07 6.64%
Luis Antonio Martínez Jiménez 0.57 0.13 0.04 3.98%
Osmar Mares Martínez 0.26 0.1 0.03 3.38%
Rest of Team 1.73 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 9.19 2.4 1.11 --

PLAYERS

Atlas

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Octavio Rivero 4.35 1.54 0.45 35.92%
Andrés Felipe Andrade Torres 3.02 0.95 0.35 29.64%
Omar Gonzalez 0.83 0.36 0.25 21.8%
Ricardo Gabriel Álvarez 2.07 0.71 0.21 18.8%
Fidel Francisco Martínez Tenorio 1.76 0.63 0.18 16.22%
Clifford Aboagye 1.28 0.46 0.13 12.46%
Rest of Team 2.83 0.65 0.65 --
Team Total 16.15 5.29 1.75 --

PLAYERS