Liga MX
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
28.2%
46.6%
25.2%
Game Projection
  • Tijuana
    1.36
  • Lobos BUAP
    1.81
Big Win
  • Tijuana
    N/A
  • Lobos BUAP
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tijuana
    N/A
  • Lobos BUAP
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGA MX: Tijuana @ Lobos BUAP 10/18/2017
There is a 25.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Lobos BUAP, at 46.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Tijuana who have a 28.2% chance. In simulation wins, Tijuana upsets Lobos BUAP by averaging 16.2 shots and 5.0 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Lobos BUAP 1.8 to Tijuana 1.4.

Tijuana

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gustavo Leonardo Bou 2.79 0.77 0.28 24.66%
Juan Martín Lucero 2.8 0.78 0.27 23.68%
Matías Pisano 2.7 0.77 0.27 23.54%
Joe Benny Corona Crespín 1.93 0.47 0.17 15.54%
Víctor Ignacio Malcorra 1.28 0.32 0.11 10.5%
Enzo Maximiliano Kalinski 1.25 0.28 0.1 9.64%
Rest of Team 2.05 0.47 0.47 --
Team Total 14.8 3.85 1.36 --

PLAYERS

Lobos BUAP

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Juan Carlos Medina Alonso 1.44 0.87 0.58 43.64%
Carlos Adrián Morales Higuera 3.32 0.83 0.38 31.56%
Francisco Javier Rodríguez Pinedo 2 0.78 0.27 23.58%
Amaury Gabriel Escoto Ruiz 1.75 0.43 0.15 13.86%
Diego Rafael Jiménez Hernández 1.69 0.41 0.14 13.36%
Luis Enrique Quiñónes 1.72 0.4 0.14 12.78%
Rest of Team 2.2 0.44 0.44 --
Team Total 14.12 4.14 1.81 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Tijuana
  • Lobos BUAP
  • Tijuana
  • Lobos BUAP
Tijuana Trends Lobos BUAP Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-5-3 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 4-6-2
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-2-1 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-3-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 12 games 16.7% Win by 2 or More 1 of 12 games 8.3%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 12 games 25.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 12 games 33.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 2-1-2 When Favored W-L-D: 0-1-0
Road Favorite W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Favorite W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 21-12-7 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 7-8-5 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 40 games 22.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 40 games 12.5% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 7-5 Over-Under O-U: 9-3
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 5-3
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 12 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 12 games 33.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 12 games 75.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 8 of 12 games 66.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 3 of 12 games 25.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 40 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games