League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
12.8%
65.7%
21.5%
Game Projection
  • Morecambe
    0.85
  • Port Vale
    2.1
Big Win
  • Morecambe
    N/A
  • Port Vale
    N/A
Close Win
  • Morecambe
    N/A
  • Port Vale
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Morecambe @ Port Vale 02/16/2019
There is a 22.2% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Port Vale, at 64.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Morecambe who have a 13.4% chance. In simulation wins, Morecambe upsets Port Vale by averaging 11.2 shots and 4.7 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Port Vale 2.1 to Morecambe 0.9.

Morecambe

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Ellison 1.62 0.43 0.17 15.24%
Adam McGurk 1.39 0.75 0.16 15.12%
Garry Thompson 1.62 0.52 0.12 11.22%
Vadaine Oliver 1.69 0.52 0.11 10.66%
Steven Old 1.2 0.31 0.1 9%
Aaron Wildig 0.99 0.43 0.09 8.58%
Rest of Team 1.39 0.5 0.5 --
Team Total 9.9 3.47 0.85 --

PLAYERS

Port Vale

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Tom Pope 3.65 2.08 1.2 69.82%
Leon Legge 0.83 0.49 0.35 29.86%
David Worrall 2.65 0.79 0.22 19.26%
Danny Pugh 0.81 0.44 0.11 10.84%
Luke Joyce 0.74 0.34 0.09 8.7%
James Gibbons 0.33 0.19 0.05 5.24%
Rest of Team 1.73 0.25 0.25 --
Team Total 10.73 4.57 2.1 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Morecambe
  • Port Vale
  • Morecambe
  • Port Vale
Morecambe Trends Port Vale Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-14-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-12-9
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-6-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 29 games 3.4% Win by 2 or More 1 of 28 games 3.6%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 29 games 20.7% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 28 games 14.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 6-13-7 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-8-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-6-5 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 9-18-19 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-21-14
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-10-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 7-10-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 46 games 8.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 46 games 10.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Over-Under O-U: 20-15 Over-Under O-U: 12-16
Road Over-Under O-U: 12-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-10
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 29 games 44.8% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 28 games 32.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 29 games 55.2% Total: 2 or Less Goals 19 of 28 games 67.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%