League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
32.4%
40.9%
26.7%
Game Projection
  • Crewe Alexandra
    1.52
  • Oldham Athletic
    1.72
Big Win
  • Crewe Alexandra
    N/A
  • Oldham Athletic
    N/A
Close Win
  • Crewe Alexandra
    N/A
  • Oldham Athletic
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Crewe Alexandra @ Oldham Athletic 02/16/2019
There is a 24.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Oldham Athletic, at 41.5%, are solid favorites to beat Crewe Alexandra who have a 33.7% chance. In simulation wins, Crewe Alexandra upsets Oldham Athletic by averaging 12.5 shots and 6.3 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Oldham Athletic 1.7 to Crewe Alexandra 1.5.

Crewe Alexandra

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jordan Bowery 1.8 1.08 0.45 35.84%
Chris Porter 3.08 1.54 0.36 29.78%
Shaun Miller 1.89 0.54 0.15 14.18%
Callum Ainley 1.07 0.58 0.14 12.56%
Michael Raynes 0.68 0.46 0.13 12.32%
Perry Ng 0.52 0.15 0.09 8.54%
Rest of Team 2.47 0.85 0.85 --
Team Total 11.51 5.2 1.52 --

PLAYERS

Oldham Athletic

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Duckens Nazon 5.7 2.33 0.96 62.54%
Peter Clarke 1.54 0.37 0.28 24.6%
Danny Gardner 1.94 0.59 0.25 22.26%
Robert Donald Hunt 0.54 0.21 0.07 6.5%
Abdel Omrani 0.9 0.19 0.06 5.86%
Temitope Obadeyi 1.01 0.18 0.06 5.4%
Rest of Team 1.83 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 13.47 4.01 1.72 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Crewe Alexandra
  • Oldham Athletic
  • Crewe Alexandra
  • Oldham Athletic
Crewe Alexandra Trends Oldham Athletic Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-12-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-9-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-9-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-4-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 5 of 29 games 17.2%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 30 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9%
When Underdog W-L-D: 5-12-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-9-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 17-24-5 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-18-17
Road Last Season W-L-D: 7-15-1 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-9-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 46 games 6.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 46 games 19.6%
Over-Under O-U: 17-15 Over-Under O-U: 16-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 10-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 30 games 43.3% Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 29 games 55.2%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 17 of 30 games 56.7% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 29 games 44.8%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%