League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
41.5%
32%
26.5%
Game Projection
  • Mansfield Town
    1.77
  • Notts County
    1.53
Big Win
  • Mansfield Town
    N/A
  • Notts County
    N/A
Close Win
  • Mansfield Town
    N/A
  • Notts County
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Mansfield Town @ Notts County 02/16/2019
There is a 25.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Mansfield Town, at 41.5%, are solid favorites to beat Notts County who have a 32.6% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Mansfield Town 1.7 to Notts County 1.5. In simulation wins, Notts County upsets Mansfield Town by averaging 14.2 shots and 6.8 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Mansfield Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Craig Davies 2.23 1.45 0.55 42.62%
Danny Rose 2.06 0.93 0.42 34.54%
Otis Jan Mohammed Khan 1.49 0.94 0.23 20.58%
Tyler Walker 1.38 0.65 0.2 18.42%
Alexander MacDonald 1.43 0.61 0.14 12.92%
Krystian Pearce 0.38 0.17 0.08 7.92%
Rest of Team 1.24 0.38 0.38 --
Team Total 10.2 5.12 1.77 --

PLAYERS

Notts County

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kristian Dennis 4.24 2.51 0.67 49.4%
Jon Stead 2.65 1.09 0.25 21.82%
Terry Hawkridge 0.72 0.33 0.14 13.1%
Matt Tootle 0.94 0.59 0.14 12.84%
Robert Milsom 0.56 0.48 0.14 12.92%
Enzio Boldewijn 1.96 0.4 0.09 8.62%
Rest of Team 2.23 0.44 0.44 --
Team Total 13.31 5.84 1.53 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Mansfield Town
  • Notts County
  • Mansfield Town
  • Notts County
Mansfield Town Trends Notts County Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-4-11 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-14-9
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-2-8 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-6-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9% Win by 2 or More 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 0 of 29 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More 10 of 28 games 35.7%
When Favored W-L-D: 14-4-8 When Favored W-L-D: 3-5-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 5-2-5 Home Favorite W-L-D: 2-5-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 18-10-18 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 21-12-15
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-7-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 14-3-7
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 12 of 48 games 25.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 46 games 10.9% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 48 games 10.4%
Over-Under O-U: 15-14 Over-Under O-U: 21-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-7 Home Over-Under O-U: 10-5
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 29 games 41.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 28 games 60.7%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 17 of 29 games 58.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 28 games 39.3%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 48 games 0.0%