League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
11.4%
68.9%
19.7%
Game Projection
  • Crawley Town
    0.94
  • Northampton Town
    2.47
Big Win
  • Crawley Town
    N/A
  • Northampton Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Crawley Town
    N/A
  • Northampton Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Crawley Town @ Northampton Town 02/16/2019
There is a 19.1% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Northampton Town, at 69.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Crawley Town who have a 11.6% chance. In simulation wins, Crawley Town upsets Northampton Town by averaging 9.2 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Northampton Town 2.5 to Crawley Town 0.9.

Crawley Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jimmy Dean Smith 2.24 1.17 0.33 28%
Romain Vincelot 1.5 0.65 0.33 28.1%
Panutche Amadu Pereira CamarĂ¡ 1.18 0.28 0.07 6.56%
Lewis Jack Young 0.49 0.2 0.04 4.4%
Filipe Morais 0.83 0.17 0.04 4.26%
George Francomb 0.57 0.16 0.04 3.6%
Rest of Team 1.16 0.35 0.35 --
Team Total 7.98 2.98 0.94 --

PLAYERS

Northampton Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Junior Morias 3.2 1.14 0.65 47.62%
Daniel Powell 3.04 1.69 0.5 39.06%
Matty Crooks 2.47 0.84 0.44 35.48%
David Buchanan 0.66 0.42 0.25 22.16%
Ashton Taylor 0.87 0.64 0.25 21.84%
John-Joe O'Toole 1.03 0.49 0.14 13.16%
Rest of Team 3.38 0.8 0.8 --
Team Total 14.64 6.02 2.47 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Crawley Town
  • Northampton Town
  • Crawley Town
  • Northampton Town
Crawley Town Trends Northampton Town Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 10-16-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-8-13
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-11-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-2-9
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 30 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 1 of 29 games 3.4%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 30 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 29 games 17.2%
When Underdog W-L-D: 4-15-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-5-5
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-11-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 16-19-11 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 12-23-11
Road Last Season W-L-D: 8-8-7 Home Last Season W-L-D: 7-11-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 46 games 8.7%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 46 games 28.3%
Over-Under O-U: 19-14 Over-Under O-U: 19-10
Road Over-Under O-U: 11-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 14 of 30 games 46.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 29 games 55.2%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 30 games 53.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 29 games 44.8%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%