League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
16.2%
61.6%
22.2%
Game Projection
  • Stevenage
    0.87
  • Lincoln City
    1.96
Big Win
  • Stevenage
    N/A
  • Lincoln City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Stevenage
    N/A
  • Lincoln City
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Stevenage @ Lincoln City 02/16/2019
There is a 22.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Lincoln City, at 61.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Stevenage who have a 16.0% chance. In simulation wins, Stevenage upsets Lincoln City by averaging 8.5 shots and 4.2 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Lincoln City 1.9 to Stevenage 0.9.

Stevenage

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Danny Newton 1.94 0.95 0.26 22.98%
Ben Kennedy 1.23 0.36 0.19 17.7%
Jamal Julian Campbell-Ryce 1.14 0.75 0.17 15.56%
Jonathan Smith 0.99 0.37 0.08 8.12%
Joe Martin 0.69 0.29 0.08 7.78%
Scott Cuthbert 0.43 0.28 0.07 6.24%
Rest of Team 0.83 0.09 0.09 --
Team Total 7.25 3.09 0.87 --

PLAYERS

Lincoln City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Harry Anderson 1.53 1.07 0.5 39.12%
Tom Pett 1.14 0.38 0.29 25.38%
Michael Bostwick 1.51 0.83 0.28 24.04%
Matt Green 1.4 0.83 0.28 23.98%
Matthew Rhead 1.32 0.39 0.22 19.56%
Harry Toffolo 0.77 0.46 0.16 14.58%
Rest of Team 2.9 0.74 0.74 --
Team Total 10.57 4.7 1.96 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Stevenage
  • Lincoln City
  • Stevenage
  • Lincoln City
Stevenage Trends Lincoln City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-13-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 14-4-10
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-8-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-1-5
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3% Win by 2 or More 4 of 28 games 14.3%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 30 games 20.0% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 28 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 8-11-3 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-0-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 4-8-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 14-19-13 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 20-12-16
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-14-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 12-3-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4% Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 48 games 20.8%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 48 games 10.4%
Over-Under O-U: 14-14 Over-Under O-U: 17-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-9 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 30 games 36.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 28 games 46.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 19 of 30 games 63.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 28 games 53.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 48 games 0.0%