League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
27.7%
44.7%
27.6%
Game Projection
  • Cheltenham Town
    1.18
  • Grimsby Town
    1.56
Big Win
  • Cheltenham Town
    N/A
  • Grimsby Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Cheltenham Town
    N/A
  • Grimsby Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Cheltenham Town @ Grimsby Town 02/16/2019
There is a 27.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Grimsby Town, at 45.2%, are heavy favorites to beat Cheltenham Town who have a 27.0% chance. In simulation wins, Cheltenham Town upsets Grimsby Town by averaging 11.3 shots and 5.2 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Grimsby Town 1.6 to Cheltenham Town 1.2.

Cheltenham Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Patrick Dawson 1.51 0.67 0.32 27.76%
Brian Graham 2.05 0.9 0.29 24.6%
Danny Wright 1.53 0.93 0.25 21.9%
Liam McAlinden 2.01 0.62 0.12 11.16%
Ben Tozer 0.47 0.31 0.06 6.24%
Kyle Storer 0.56 0.21 0.04 4.24%
Rest of Team 1.97 0.51 0.51 --
Team Total 10.1 4.15 1.18 --

PLAYERS

Grimsby Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Martyn Woolford 2.83 1.57 0.41 33.84%
Danny Collins 1.05 0.57 0.4 32.68%
Scott Vernon 1.56 0.78 0.25 21.8%
James Trevor Berrett 0.93 0.54 0.15 13.62%
Nathan Clarke 1.11 0.35 0.1 9.3%
Luke Summerfield 1.48 0.23 0.06 6.32%
Rest of Team 2.32 0.71 0.71 --
Team Total 11.29 4.77 1.56 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Cheltenham Town
  • Grimsby Town
  • Cheltenham Town
  • Grimsby Town
Cheltenham Town Trends Grimsby Town Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-11-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-14-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 4-6-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 8-5-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 28 games 10.7% Win by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3%
Lose by 2 or More 9 of 28 games 32.1% Lose by 2 or More 5 of 30 games 16.7%
When Underdog W-L-D: 6-10-6 When Underdog W-L-D: 8-11-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 4-6-4 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-2-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-21-12 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-21-12
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-12-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 6-8-9
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 46 games 19.6% Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 46 games 6.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 14 of 46 games 30.4%
Over-Under O-U: 20-9 Over-Under O-U: 16-13
Road Over-Under O-U: 9-3 Home Over-Under O-U: 10-7
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 28 games 57.1% Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 30 games 43.3%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 28 games 42.9% Total: 2 or Less Goals 17 of 30 games 56.7%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%