League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24.1%
49.4%
26.5%
Game Projection
  • Bury
    1.19
  • Exeter City
    1.77
Big Win
  • Bury
    N/A
  • Exeter City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Bury
    N/A
  • Exeter City
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Bury @ Exeter City 02/16/2019
There is a 26.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Exeter City, at 49.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Bury who have a 24.2% chance. In simulation wins, Bury upsets Exeter City by averaging 12.0 shots and 5.0 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Exeter City 1.7 to Bury 1.2.

Bury

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jermaine Beckford 4.01 1.88 0.62 46.62%
Chris Dagnall 2.19 0.97 0.32 26.92%
Rohan Ince 0.83 0.3 0.06 6.2%
Tom Aldred 0.53 0.27 0.06 5.42%
Neil Danns 0.72 0.25 0.05 4.58%
Chris Humphrey 0.67 0.21 0.04 4.38%
Rest of Team 2.18 0.23 0.23 --
Team Total 11.13 4.12 1.19 --

PLAYERS

Exeter City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jayden Stockley 3.86 1.52 0.46 36.84%
Jake Taylor 2.26 1.47 0.32 27.98%
Lee Holmes 1.35 0.69 0.25 21.66%
Lee Martin 1.55 0.67 0.22 20.4%
Jordan Tillson 0.8 0.4 0.12 11.72%
Troy Brown 0.54 0.39 0.12 11.66%
Rest of Team 3.1 0.59 0.59 --
Team Total 13.46 5.73 1.77 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Bury
  • Exeter City
  • Bury
  • Exeter City
Bury Trends Exeter City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 15-6-9 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-8-9
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-5-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 8-4-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3% Win by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 30 games 3.3% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 29 games 10.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 12-4-9 When Favored W-L-D: 9-4-6
Road Favorite W-L-D: 3-3-4 Home Favorite W-L-D: 8-4-3
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 8-26-12 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-14-9
Road Last Season W-L-D: 1-14-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 17-4-4
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 46 games 4.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 49 games 18.4%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 49 games 14.3%
Over-Under O-U: 24-10 Over-Under O-U: 19-14
Road Over-Under O-U: 13-5 Home Over-Under O-U: 9-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 20 of 30 games 66.7% Total: 3 or More Goals 11 of 29 games 37.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 30 games 33.3% Total: 2 or Less Goals 18 of 29 games 62.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 49 games 0.0%