League Two

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
47.6%
26.2%
26.2%
Game Projection
  • Milton Keynes Dons
    1.8
  • Carlisle United
    1.28
Big Win
  • Milton Keynes Dons
    N/A
  • Carlisle United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Milton Keynes Dons
    N/A
  • Carlisle United
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Milton Keynes Dons @ Carlisle United 02/16/2019
There is a 24.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Milton Keynes Dons, at 49.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Carlisle United who have just a 25.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Milton Keynes Dons 2.0 to Carlisle United 1.5. In simulation wins, Carlisle United upsets Milton Keynes Dons by averaging 13.5 shots and 5.6 shots on goal. They average 2.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.9 in simulation losses.

Milton Keynes Dons

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Osman Sow 2.22 0.84 0.49 38.68%
Alex Gilbey 2.16 1.34 0.44 35.78%
Kieran Ricardo Agard 1.23 0.5 0.32 26.92%
Ethan Ebanks-Landell 0.83 0.31 0.15 13.78%
Callum Brittain 0.46 0.27 0.14 13%
George Benjamin Williams 0.77 0.39 0.11 10.18%
Rest of Team 3.39 0.4 0.4 --
Team Total 11.05 4.06 1.8 --

PLAYERS

Carlisle United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Hallam Hope 2.75 1.47 0.45 36.7%
Danny Grainger 1.75 0.69 0.38 31.76%
Jamie Devitt 1.92 0.88 0.25 22.16%
Mike Jones 1.03 0.58 0.11 10.8%
Clint Hill 0.86 0.19 0.04 3.92%
Kelvin Etuhu 0.94 0.07 0.01 1.44%
Rest of Team 2.38 0.17 0.17 --
Team Total 11.62 4.03 1.28 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Milton Keynes Dons
  • Carlisle United
  • Milton Keynes Dons
  • Carlisle United
Milton Keynes Dons Trends Carlisle United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-8-4 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 16-11-3
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-5-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 8-6-1
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 20 games 5.0% Win by 2 or More 3 of 30 games 10.0%
Lose by 2 or More 2 of 20 games 10.0% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 30 games 13.3%
When Favored W-L-D: 7-6-4 When Favored W-L-D: 10-6-2
Road Favorite W-L-D: 1-3-3 Home Favorite W-L-D: 7-5-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-23-12 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 17-13-16
Road Last Season W-L-D: 5-14-4 Home Last Season W-L-D: 7-6-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 2 of 46 games 4.3% Win by 2 or More (LS) 7 of 46 games 15.2%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 46 games 21.7% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0%
Over-Under O-U: 12-11 Over-Under O-U: 20-14
Road Over-Under O-U: 5-7 Home Over-Under O-U: 10-7
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 20 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 30 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 20 games 45.0% Total: 3 or More Goals 15 of 30 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 11 of 20 games 55.0% Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 30 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%