League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
19.9%
53.2%
26.9%
Game Projection
  • Tranmere Rovers
    0.94
  • Cambridge United
    1.69
Big Win
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
  • Cambridge United
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
  • Cambridge United
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Tranmere Rovers @ Cambridge United 02/16/2019
There is a 27.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Cambridge United, at 47.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Tranmere Rovers who have a 24.7% chance. In simulation wins, Tranmere Rovers upsets Cambridge United by averaging 15.4 shots and 6.5 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Cambridge United 1.6 to Tranmere Rovers 1.1.

Tranmere Rovers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Norwood 2.64 1.01 0.2 18.34%
Daniel Walker-Rice 2.17 0.89 0.16 14.82%
Paul Mullin 1.22 0.7 0.14 13.38%
James Devine 2.13 0.75 0.14 13.04%
George Waring 2.04 0.54 0.1 9.7%
Nick Long 1.39 0.55 0.1 9.44%
Rest of Team 1.75 0.57 0.57 --
Team Total 13.34 5.01 0.94 --

PLAYERS

Cambridge United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jabo Ibehre 2.53 1.46 0.45 36.1%
Reggie Lambe 2.17 0.98 0.45 36.24%
Jevani Brown 3.05 1.26 0.3 25.94%
George Maris 2.4 1.22 0.28 25.26%
Medy Elito 1.41 0.52 0.15 13.7%
Brad Halliday 0.77 0.17 0.04 4.34%
Rest of Team 1.46 0.07 0.07 --
Team Total 13.79 5.68 1.69 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Tranmere Rovers
  • Cambridge United
  • Tranmere Rovers
  • Cambridge United
Tranmere Rovers Trends Cambridge United Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-10-7 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-14-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-5-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 28 games 7.1% Win by 2 or More 1 of 28 games 3.6%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 28 games 10.7% Lose by 2 or More 9 of 28 games 32.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-11-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-4-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 17-16-13
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 13-5-5
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 46 games 19.6%
Over-Under O-U: 17-12 Over-Under O-U: 16-15
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-9 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 28 games 46.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 28 games 42.9%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 28 games 53.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 28 games 57.1%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%