League Two

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
29.1%
44.6%
26.3%
Game Projection
  • Forest Green Rovers
    1.32
  • Swindon Town
    1.67
Big Win
  • Forest Green Rovers
    N/A
  • Swindon Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Forest Green Rovers
    N/A
  • Swindon Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Forest Green Rovers @ Swindon Town 12/02/2019
There is a 26.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Swindon Town, at 44.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Forest Green Rovers who have a 29.1% chance. In simulation wins, Forest Green Rovers upsets Swindon Town by averaging 11.9 shots and 5.3 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Swindon Town 1.7 to Forest Green Rovers 1.3.

Forest Green Rovers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Reuben James Reid 3.1 1.88 0.65 47.4%
Christian Doidge 2.44 0.82 0.18 17.02%
Carl Winchester 1.08 0.28 0.17 15.68%
Lloyd James 1.15 0.43 0.1 9.68%
Charlie Cooper 1.38 0.29 0.07 6.7%
Isaiah Osbourne 0.4 0.29 0.07 6.74%
Rest of Team 1.35 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 10.9 4.3 1.32 --

PLAYERS

Swindon Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Keshi Anderson 2.35 1.23 0.62 46.3%
Amine Linganzi Koumba 1.83 1.04 0.32 27.5%
Jermaine McGlashan 2.26 0.97 0.29 25.46%
Oliver Lancashire 0.95 0.44 0.29 25.04%
James Dunne 0.62 0.27 0.08 8.04%
Donal McDermott 1.15 0.08 0.02 2.22%
Rest of Team 2.88 0.11 0.11 --
Team Total 12.03 4.14 1.67 --

PLAYERS