League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
26%
47.9%
26.1%
Game Projection
  • Tranmere Rovers
    1.24
  • Port Vale
    1.77
Big Win
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
  • Port Vale
    N/A
Close Win
  • Tranmere Rovers
    N/A
  • Port Vale
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Tranmere Rovers @ Port Vale 02/19/2019
There is a 23.4% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Port Vale, at 56.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Tranmere Rovers who have a 19.7% chance. In simulation wins, Tranmere Rovers upsets Port Vale by averaging 13.2 shots and 5.5 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Port Vale 1.9 to Tranmere Rovers 1.1.

Tranmere Rovers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
James Norwood 2.61 0.98 0.23 20.28%
Daniel Walker-Rice 2.16 0.89 0.22 20.02%
Paul Mullin 1.28 0.72 0.21 19.12%
James Devine 2.12 0.73 0.19 17.28%
George Waring 2.06 0.55 0.13 12.18%
Nick Long 1.37 0.54 0.13 12.32%
Rest of Team 1.77 0.56 0.56 --
Team Total 13.36 4.97 1.24 --

PLAYERS

Port Vale

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Tom Pope 3.91 2.2 1.02 63.18%
Leon Legge 0.9 0.51 0.29 25.1%
David Worrall 2.85 0.82 0.19 17.4%
Danny Pugh 0.87 0.46 0.1 9.82%
Luke Joyce 0.76 0.35 0.08 7.42%
James Gibbons 0.35 0.2 0.04 4.24%
Rest of Team 1.83 0.26 0.26 --
Team Total 11.46 4.81 1.77 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Tranmere Rovers
  • Port Vale
  • Tranmere Rovers
  • Port Vale
Tranmere Rovers Trends Port Vale Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 11-10-7 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-12-9
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-3 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-7-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 2 of 28 games 7.1% Win by 2 or More 1 of 28 games 3.6%
Lose by 2 or More 3 of 28 games 10.7% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 28 games 14.3%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-4-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 4-8-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-4-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-3-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-21-14
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 7-10-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) 5 of 46 games 10.9%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Over-Under O-U: 17-12 Over-Under O-U: 12-16
Road Over-Under O-U: 6-9 Home Over-Under O-U: 4-10
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 28 games 46.4% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 28 games 32.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 15 of 28 games 53.6% Total: 2 or Less Goals 19 of 28 games 67.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%