League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
25.8%
49.3%
24.9%
Game Projection
  • Morecambe
    1.33
  • Oldham Athletic
    1.91
Big Win
  • Morecambe
    N/A
  • Oldham Athletic
    N/A
Close Win
  • Morecambe
    N/A
  • Oldham Athletic
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Morecambe @ Oldham Athletic 02/19/2019
There is a 24.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Oldham Athletic, at 49.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Morecambe who have a 26.1% chance. In simulation wins, Morecambe upsets Oldham Athletic by averaging 14.1 shots and 6.1 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Oldham Athletic 1.9 to Morecambe 1.3.

Morecambe

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Adam McGurk 1.84 1.03 0.25 22.28%
Kevin Ellison 2.13 0.63 0.25 22%
Garry Thompson 2.13 0.77 0.19 16.94%
Vadaine Oliver 2.19 0.71 0.18 16.3%
Aaron Wildig 1.29 0.62 0.15 13.88%
Steven Old 1.57 0.46 0.14 13.36%
Rest of Team 1.83 0.73 0.73 --
Team Total 12.99 4.94 1.33 --

PLAYERS

Oldham Athletic

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Duckens Nazon 6.07 2.57 1.06 65.8%
Peter Clarke 1.61 0.42 0.32 26.6%
Danny Gardner 2.12 0.66 0.28 24.54%
Abdel Omrani 0.94 0.23 0.07 6.58%
Robert Donald Hunt 0.54 0.22 0.07 6.56%
Temitope Obadeyi 1.08 0.21 0.06 5.96%
Rest of Team 1.95 0.21 0.21 --
Team Total 14.3 4.52 1.91 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Morecambe
  • Oldham Athletic
  • Morecambe
  • Oldham Athletic
Morecambe Trends Oldham Athletic Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 7-14-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 12-9-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-6-5 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-4-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 29 games 3.4% Win by 2 or More 5 of 29 games 17.2%
Lose by 2 or More 6 of 29 games 20.7% Lose by 2 or More 2 of 29 games 6.9%
When Underdog W-L-D: 6-13-7 When Underdog W-L-D: 1-3-4
Road Underdog W-L-D: 3-6-5 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 9-18-19 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 11-18-17
Road Last Season W-L-D: 3-10-10 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-9-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 46 games 8.7% Win by 2 or More (LS) 3 of 46 games 6.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 46 games 19.6%
Over-Under O-U: 20-15 Over-Under O-U: 16-8
Road Over-Under O-U: 12-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 8-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 29 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 13 of 29 games 44.8% Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 29 games 55.2%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 29 games 55.2% Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 29 games 44.8%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%