League Two

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
20.4%
55.6%
24%
Game Projection
  • Carlisle United
    1.21
  • Crewe Alexandra
    2.05
Big Win
  • Carlisle United
    N/A
  • Crewe Alexandra
    N/A
Close Win
  • Carlisle United
    N/A
  • Crewe Alexandra
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Carlisle United @ Crewe Alexandra 12/02/2019
There is a 24.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Crewe Alexandra, at 55.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Carlisle United who have a 20.4% chance. In simulation wins, Carlisle United upsets Crewe Alexandra by averaging 9.6 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Crewe Alexandra 2.0 to Carlisle United 1.2.

Carlisle United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Hallam Hope 2.01 1.03 0.43 34.72%
Danny Grainger 1.28 0.47 0.36 30.22%
Jamie Devitt 1.4 0.6 0.23 20.88%
Mike Jones 0.73 0.39 0.12 11.02%
Clint Hill 0.65 0.12 0.04 3.46%
George Glendon 0.24 0.04 0.01 1.3%
Rest of Team 2.21 0.07 0.07 --
Team Total 8.52 2.72 1.21 --

PLAYERS

Crewe Alexandra

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jordan Bowery 2.02 1.27 0.61 44.96%
Chris Porter 3.54 1.79 0.47 37.42%
Shaun Miller 2.15 0.63 0.21 19.04%
Michael Raynes 0.77 0.52 0.19 16.88%
Callum Ainley 1.2 0.65 0.18 16.2%
Perry Ng 0.59 0.18 0.12 11.34%
Rest of Team 2.85 0.98 0.98 --
Team Total 13.12 6.03 2.05 --

PLAYERS