League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
33.2%
39.7%
27.1%
Game Projection
  • Cambridge United
    1.4
  • Cheltenham Town
    1.55
Big Win
  • Cambridge United
    N/A
  • Cheltenham Town
    N/A
Close Win
  • Cambridge United
    N/A
  • Cheltenham Town
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Cambridge United @ Cheltenham Town 02/19/2019
There is a 27.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Cheltenham Town, at 39.8%, are solid favorites to beat Cambridge United who have a 32.6% chance. In simulation wins, Cambridge United upsets Cheltenham Town by averaging 11.9 shots and 5.1 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Cheltenham Town 1.6 to Cambridge United 1.5.

Cambridge United

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jabo Ibehre 1.92 1.02 0.38 31.64%
Reggie Lambe 1.67 0.68 0.38 31.64%
Jevani Brown 2.38 0.89 0.24 21.66%
George Maris 1.83 0.87 0.24 21.54%
Medy Elito 1.11 0.38 0.13 12.28%
Brad Halliday 0.65 0.11 0.03 2.92%
Rest of Team 1.14 0.03 0.03 --
Team Total 10.7 3.98 1.4 --

PLAYERS

Cheltenham Town

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Kevin Patrick Dawson 2.16 1.04 0.44 35.44%
Brian Graham 2.89 1.38 0.37 31.12%
Danny Wright 2.14 1.35 0.3 25.72%
Liam McAlinden 2.92 1.01 0.16 15.24%
Ben Tozer 0.65 0.45 0.07 6.8%
Chris Hussey 1.08 0.29 0.06 5.96%
Rest of Team 2.56 0.89 0.89 --
Team Total 14.4 6.4 1.55 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Cambridge United
  • Cheltenham Town
  • Cambridge United
  • Cheltenham Town
Cambridge United Trends Cheltenham Town Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-14-5 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 9-11-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-9-2 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-5-4
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 28 games 3.6% Win by 2 or More 3 of 28 games 10.7%
Lose by 2 or More 9 of 28 games 32.1% Lose by 2 or More 9 of 28 games 32.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-11-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 6-10-6
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-8-2 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-4-2
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 17-16-13 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 13-21-12
Road Last Season W-L-D: 4-11-8 Home Last Season W-L-D: 8-9-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 6 of 46 games 13.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 46 games 19.6%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 9 of 46 games 19.6% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 8 of 46 games 17.4%
Over-Under O-U: 16-15 Over-Under O-U: 20-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 8-7 Home Over-Under O-U: 11-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 28 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 12 of 28 games 42.9% Total: 3 or More Goals 16 of 28 games 57.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 16 of 28 games 57.1% Total: 2 or Less Goals 12 of 28 games 42.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 46 games 0.0%