League Two

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
45.1%
29%
25.9%
Game Projection
  • Milton Keynes Dons
    1.75
  • Newport County
    1.39
Big Win
  • Milton Keynes Dons
    N/A
  • Newport County
    N/A
Close Win
  • Milton Keynes Dons
    N/A
  • Newport County
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Milton Keynes Dons @ Newport County 12/02/2019
There is a 25.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Milton Keynes Dons, at 45.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Newport County who have just a 29.0% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Milton Keynes Dons 1.8 to Newport County 1.4. In simulation wins, Newport County upsets Milton Keynes Dons by averaging 12.0 shots and 5.8 shots on goal. They average 2.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses.

Milton Keynes Dons

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Osman Sow 2.14 0.8 0.48 37.6%
Alex Gilbey 2.08 1.3 0.42 34.36%
Kieran Ricardo Agard 1.22 0.48 0.3 25.68%
Ethan Ebanks-Landell 0.81 0.32 0.16 14.78%
Callum Brittain 0.46 0.28 0.14 13.16%
George Benjamin Williams 0.72 0.36 0.09 9.02%
Rest of Team 3.36 0.39 0.39 --
Team Total 10.8 3.92 1.75 --

PLAYERS

Newport County

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Padraig Amond 4.08 2.21 0.64 47.16%
Joss Labadie 0.95 0.4 0.2 18.1%
Mickey Demetriou 1.62 0.35 0.2 17.5%
Scott Bennett 0.72 0.33 0.07 7.18%
Andrew Hughes 0.31 0.26 0.05 5.38%
Dan Butler 0.41 0.25 0.05 5.18%
Rest of Team 2.84 0.84 0.84 --
Team Total 10.93 4.64 1.39 --

PLAYERS