League Two
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
24.6%
41.1%
34.3%
Game Projection
  • Lincoln City
    0.68
  • Coventry City
    0.98
Big Win
  • Lincoln City
    N/A
  • Coventry City
    N/A
Close Win
  • Lincoln City
    N/A
  • Coventry City
    N/A

Game Prediction

LEAGUE TWO: Lincoln City @ Coventry City 04/24/2018
There is a 34.3% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Coventry City, at 41.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Lincoln City who have a 24.6% chance. In simulation wins, Lincoln City upsets Coventry City by averaging 7.1 shots and 3.3 shots on goal. They average 1.6 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.2 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Coventry City 1.0 to Lincoln City 0.7.

Lincoln City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lee Frecklington 1.65 0.5 0.14 13.46%
Tom Pett 0.77 0.27 0.13 12.58%
Michael Bostwick 1 0.61 0.12 11.52%
Matthew Rhead 0.54 0.22 0.1 9.66%
Alex Woodyard 0.38 0.16 0.08 7.28%
Matt Green 0.58 0.26 0.05 4.7%
Rest of Team 0.97 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 5.89 2.24 0.68 --

PLAYERS

Coventry City

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonson Clarke-Harris 2.8 0.71 0.33 28.22%
Mark McNulty 1.99 0.65 0.23 20.28%
Michael Doyle 0.89 0.45 0.15 13.94%
Jack Grimmer 0.57 0.22 0.07 7%
Tom Bayliss 0.6 0.13 0.05 4.62%
Rodney McDonald 0.4 0.12 0.04 4.38%
Rest of Team 2.36 0.32 0.32 --
Team Total 9.61 2.59 0.98 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Lincoln City
  • Coventry City
  • Lincoln City
  • Coventry City
Lincoln City Trends Coventry City Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-10-12 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 19-14-8
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 7-7-6 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 12-5-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 3 of 41 games 7.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 41 games 2.4%
Lose by 2 or More 4 of 41 games 9.8% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 41 games 9.8%
When Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-2 When Underdog W-L-D: 5-2-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-1 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0 Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 22-17 Over-Under O-U: 23-18
Road Over-Under O-U: 14-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 11-8
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 41 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 41 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 20 of 41 games 48.8% Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 41 games 41.5%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 21 of 41 games 51.2% Total: 2 or Less Goals 24 of 41 games 58.5%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games