LA Liga
Totals

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
17.7%
57.3%
25%
Game Projection
  • Deportivo Alaves
    0.93
  • Celta de Vigo
    1.86
Big Win
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
  • Celta de Vigo
    N/A
Close Win
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
  • Celta de Vigo
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Deportivo Alaves @ Celta de Vigo 10/19/2018
There is a 25.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Celta de Vigo, at 57.3%, are heavy favorites to beat Deportivo Alaves who have a 17.7% chance. In simulation wins, Deportivo Alaves upsets Celta de Vigo by averaging 6.6 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 2.1 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Celta de Vigo 1.9 to Deportivo Alaves 0.9.

Deportivo Alaves

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ibai Gómez Pérez 1.46 0.53 0.28 24.58%
Rubén Sobrino Pozuelo 0.89 0.42 0.2 18.32%
Manuel Alejandro García Sánchez 0.63 0.21 0.12 11.6%
John Guidetti 0.92 0.32 0.11 10.12%
Jorge Franco Alviz 0.45 0.13 0.1 9.74%
Rubén Duarte Sánchez 0.46 0.14 0.05 4.66%
Rest of Team 0.74 0.14 0.14 --
Team Total 5.55 1.89 0.93 --

PLAYERS

Celta de Vigo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Iago Aspas Juncal 3.3 1.49 0.76 53.12%
Maximiliano Gómez González 2.87 1.42 0.6 44.62%
Pione Sisto 1.92 0.92 0.21 18.96%
Hugo Mallo Novegil 1.04 0.34 0.07 6.84%
Junior Alonso 0.44 0.12 0.07 6.56%
Néstor Alejandro Araújo Razo 0.67 0.29 0.06 6.12%
Rest of Team 2.27 0.38 0.38 --
Team Total 12.51 4.96 1.86 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Deportivo Alaves
  • Celta de Vigo
  • Deportivo Alaves
  • Celta de Vigo
Deportivo Alaves Trends Celta de Vigo Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 3-2-2 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 2-2-4
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-2-0 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 1-0-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 0 of 7 games 0.0% Win by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 7 games 14.3% Lose by 2 or More 0 of 8 games 0.0%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-2-1 When Underdog W-L-D: 2-2-1
Road Underdog W-L-D: 1-2-0 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-0-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-32-15 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 26-34-16
Road Last Season W-L-D: 13-19-6 Home Last Season W-L-D: 17-11-10
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 76 games 14.5% Win by 2 or More (LS) 15 of 76 games 19.7%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1%
Over-Under O-U: 3-4 Over-Under O-U: 3-1
Road Over-Under O-U: 2-2 Home Over-Under O-U: 2-1
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 7 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 8 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 3 of 7 games 42.9% Total: 3 or More Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 7 games 57.1% Total: 2 or Less Goals 4 of 8 games 50.0%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0%