LA Liga

Over/Under

4.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
65.5%
14.7%
19.8%
Game Projection
  • Real Madrid
    2.51
  • Villarreal
    1.16
Big Win
  • Real Madrid
    N/A
  • Villarreal
    N/A
Close Win
  • Real Madrid
    N/A
  • Villarreal
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Real Madrid @ Villarreal 19/05/2018
There is a 19.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Real Madrid, at 65.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Villarreal who have just a 14.7% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Real Madrid 2.5 to Villarreal 1.2. In simulation wins, Villarreal upsets Real Madrid by averaging 11.3 shots and 4.8 shots on goal. They average 2.4 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.8 in simulation losses.

Real Madrid

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro 5.67 2.4 0.99 62.76%
Gareth Bale 2.68 1.15 0.66 49.08%
Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez 1.39 0.52 0.22 19.54%
Carlos Henrique Casimiro 0.93 0.3 0.16 14.72%
Toni Kroos 1.13 0.43 0.14 13.4%
Sergio Ramos García 0.89 0.4 0.14 12.96%
Rest of Team 2.78 0.71 0.71 --
Team Total 15.47 5.92 2.51 --

PLAYERS

Villarreal

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada 2.24 1.08 0.47 37.64%
Samuel Castillejo Azuaga 1.7 0.58 0.17 15.76%
Daniel Rabaseda Antolin 0.94 0.28 0.12 10.94%
Pablo Fornals Malla 1.39 0.39 0.1 9.38%
Manuel Trigueros Muñoz 0.87 0.25 0.08 7.98%
Mario Gaspar Pérez Martínez 1.02 0.32 0.08 7.92%
Rest of Team 1.93 0.54 0.54 --
Team Total 10.09 3.45 1.16 --

PLAYERS