LA Liga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
25.9%
44.4%
29.7%
Game Projection
  • Real Betis
    1.03
  • Leganes
    1.41
Big Win
  • Real Betis
    N/A
  • Leganes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Real Betis
    N/A
  • Leganes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Real Betis @ Leganes 19/05/2018
There is a 29.7% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Leganes, at 44.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Real Betis who have a 25.9% chance. In simulation wins, Real Betis upsets Leganes by averaging 8.3 shots and 3.7 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Leganes 1.4 to Real Betis 1.0.

Real Betis

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Sergio Leon Limones 1.72 0.71 0.28 25.02%
Héctor Júnior Firpo Adamés 0.69 0.2 0.14 12.74%
Cristian Tello Herrera 0.93 0.45 0.13 11.82%
Fabián Ruiz Peña 0.92 0.41 0.12 10.84%
Ryad Boudebouz 0.77 0.34 0.09 9.14%
Marc Bartra Aregall 0.6 0.2 0.08 7.88%
Rest of Team 1.66 0.39 0.39 --
Team Total 7.29 2.7 1.03 --

PLAYERS

Leganes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gabriel Appelt Pires 1.86 0.68 0.29 25.36%
Claudio Beauvue 2.33 0.65 0.21 19.22%
Javier Eraso Goñi 1.16 0.48 0.21 18.72%
Nabil El Zhar 1.74 0.61 0.19 17.26%
Unai Bustinza Martínez 0.93 0.57 0.18 16.38%
Diego Rico 1.2 0.39 0.13 12.08%
Rest of Team 2.54 0.48 0.48 --
Team Total 11.75 3.86 1.41 --

PLAYERS