LA Liga

Over/Under

2.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
8.8%
67.6%
23.6%
Game Projection
  • Eibar
    0.45
  • Atletico Madrid
    1.72
Big Win
  • Eibar
    N/A
  • Atletico Madrid
    N/A
Close Win
  • Eibar
    N/A
  • Atletico Madrid
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Eibar @ Atletico Madrid 20/05/2018
There is a 23.6% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Atletico Madrid, at 67.6%, are heavy favorites to beat Eibar who have a 8.8% chance. In simulation wins, Eibar upsets Atletico Madrid by averaging 7.5 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 1.5 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Atletico Madrid 1.7 to Eibar 0.5.

Eibar

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Charles Días Barbosa de Oliveira 1.15 0.5 0.15 13.66%
Fabián Ariel Orellana Valenzuela 1.26 0.3 0.09 8.2%
Takashi Inui 1.17 0.38 0.07 6.86%
Joan Jordán Moreno 0.77 0.31 0.06 6.16%
Anaitz Arbilla Zabala 0.39 0.09 0.03 2.76%
Rubén Peña Jiménez 0.23 0.05 0.02 1.78%
Rest of Team 1.39 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 6.37 1.78 0.45 --

PLAYERS

Atletico Madrid

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Antoine Griezmann 2.21 1.18 0.73 52.18%
Kevin Gameiro 1.26 0.77 0.47 37.12%
Jorge Resurrección Merodio 0.9 0.39 0.16 14.22%
Saúl Ñíguez Esclapez 1.43 0.32 0.12 11.1%
Tiago Cardoso Mendes 0.46 0.14 0.09 8.66%
Diego Roberto Godín Leal 0.52 0.17 0.06 5.68%
Rest of Team 1.22 0.22 0.22 --
Team Total 8 3.19 1.72 --

PLAYERS