LA Liga

Over/Under

3.0

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
48%
25.5%
26.5%
Game Projection
  • Girona
    1.74
  • Las Palmas
    1.19
Big Win
  • Girona
    N/A
  • Las Palmas
    N/A
Close Win
  • Girona
    N/A
  • Las Palmas
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Girona @ Las Palmas 19/05/2018
There is a 26.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Girona, at 48.0%, are heavy favorites to beat Las Palmas who have just a 25.5% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Girona 1.7 to Las Palmas 1.2. In simulation wins, Las Palmas upsets Girona by averaging 13.0 shots and 4.5 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Girona

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristhian Ricardo Stuani Curbelo 2.39 1.23 0.69 50.58%
Cristian Portugués Manzanera 1.61 0.77 0.37 31.06%
Juan Pedro Ramírez López 0.72 0.32 0.18 16.36%
Francesc Aday Benítez Caraballo 1.18 0.51 0.15 13.5%
Borja García Freire 1.68 0.34 0.11 10.3%
Alejandro Granell Nogué 1.54 0.3 0.09 8.38%
Rest of Team 2.56 0.49 0.49 --
Team Total 11.69 3.96 1.74 --

PLAYERS

Las Palmas

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Jonathan Calleri 3.35 1.04 0.39 31.86%
Alen Halilovic 2.31 0.86 0.27 23.88%
Jairo Samperio Bustara 1.31 0.38 0.18 16.4%
Pedro Taunausú Domínguez Placeres 0.97 0.47 0.14 13.44%
Oghenekaro Etebo 1.85 0.31 0.1 9.12%
Alejandro Gálvez Jimena 0.85 0.25 0.07 7.06%
Rest of Team 1.26 0.11 0.11 --
Team Total 11.91 3.42 1.19 --

PLAYERS