LA Liga

Over/Under

4.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
7.7%
77.8%
14.5%
Game Projection
  • Real Sociedad
    0.93
  • Barcelona
    3.01
Big Win
  • Real Sociedad
    N/A
  • Barcelona
    N/A
Close Win
  • Real Sociedad
    N/A
  • Barcelona
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Real Sociedad @ Barcelona 20/05/2018
There is a 14.5% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Barcelona, at 77.8%, are heavy favorites to beat Real Sociedad who have a 7.7% chance. In simulation wins, Real Sociedad upsets Barcelona by averaging 8.8 shots and 3.9 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.7 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Barcelona 3.0 to Real Sociedad 0.9.

Real Sociedad

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Mikel Oiarzabal Ugarte 1.45 0.71 0.26 23.06%
Juan Miguel Jiménez López 0.96 0.35 0.19 17.42%
Asier Illarramendi Andonegi 0.8 0.26 0.14 13%
Sergio Canales Madrazo 1.66 0.37 0.11 10%
Diego Javier Llorente Ríos 0.54 0.19 0.06 5.94%
Héctor Alfredo Moreno Herrera 0.59 0.24 0.06 5.48%
Rest of Team 1.57 0.41 0.41 --
Team Total 7.57 2.54 0.93 --

PLAYERS

Barcelona

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Lionel Andrés Messi Cuccittini 5.63 2.94 1.17 68.76%
Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz 3.98 2.05 1.07 65.48%
Paulinho 1.49 0.77 0.33 27.76%
Ivan Rakitic 0.97 0.38 0.11 10.06%
Gerard Piqué Bernabéu 0.6 0.21 0.08 7.96%
Andrés Iniesta Luján 0.65 0.25 0.07 6.7%
Rest of Team 1.18 0.58 0.58 --
Team Total 14.49 7.19 3.01 --

PLAYERS