LA Liga

Over/Under

2.5

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
37.8%
28.4%
33.8%
Game Projection
  • Getafe
    0.93
  • Malaga
    0.77
Big Win
  • Getafe
    N/A
  • Malaga
    N/A
Close Win
  • Getafe
    N/A
  • Malaga
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Getafe @ Malaga 19/05/2018
There is a 33.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Getafe, at 37.8%, are solid favorites to beat Malaga who have a 28.4% chance at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Getafe 0.9 to Malaga 0.8. In simulation wins, Malaga upsets Getafe by averaging 10.2 shots and 3.4 shots on goal. They average 1.7 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.3 in simulation losses.

Getafe

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Ángel Luis Rodríguez Díaz 1.74 0.76 0.39 32.08%
Loïc Rémy 1.38 0.68 0.28 24.54%
Fayçal Fajr 0.68 0.3 0.09 8.94%
Francisco Portillo Soler 0.45 0.17 0.05 4.92%
Damián Nicolás Suárez Suárez 0.24 0.12 0.04 3.44%
Mauro Wilney Arambarri Rosa 0.63 0.08 0.03 3.3%
Rest of Team 1.45 0.15 0.15 --
Team Total 6.57 2.25 0.93 --

PLAYERS

Malaga

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Youssef En-Nesyri 1.88 0.52 0.18 16.46%
Adalberto Peñaranda Maestre 1.85 0.53 0.14 12.76%
Sergio Gontán Gallardo 1.07 0.34 0.09 8.88%
Diego González Polanco 0.68 0.18 0.06 6.06%
José Luis García del Pozo 1.19 0.26 0.06 5.86%
Rest of Team 1.53 0.37 0.37 --
Team Total 9.38 2.62 0.77 --

PLAYERS