LA Liga

Over/Under

3.75

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
11.7%
70.5%
17.8%
Game Projection
  • Deportivo Alaves
    0.81
  • Sevilla
    2.41
Big Win
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
  • Sevilla
    N/A
Close Win
  • Deportivo Alaves
    N/A
  • Sevilla
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Deportivo Alaves @ Sevilla 19/05/2018
There is a 17.8% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Sevilla, at 70.5%, are heavy favorites to beat Deportivo Alaves who have a 11.7% chance. In simulation wins, Deportivo Alaves upsets Sevilla by averaging 6.6 shots and 3.0 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Sevilla 2.4 to Deportivo Alaves 0.8.

Deportivo Alaves

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Munir El Haddadi Mohamed 1.06 0.36 0.23 20.44%
Ibai Gómez Pérez 0.88 0.36 0.17 15.38%
John Guidetti 0.71 0.31 0.13 12.1%
Alfonso Pedraza Sag 0.73 0.22 0.09 8.14%
Manuel Alejandro García Sánchez 0.48 0.13 0.08 7.26%
Víctor Laguardia Cisneros 0.16 0.06 0.05 4.92%
Rest of Team 0.83 0.16 0.16 --
Team Total 4.85 1.6 0.81 --

PLAYERS

Sevilla

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Luis Fernando Muriel Fruto 3.62 1.52 0.64 47.1%
Samir Nasri 2.13 1.23 0.46 36.08%
Carlos Joaquín Correa 2.05 0.85 0.3 25.58%
Clément Lenglet 0.75 0.32 0.23 20.24%
Gabriel Mercado 1.26 0.61 0.2 18.36%
Steven N'Kemboanza N'Zonzi 1.44 0.53 0.19 16.96%
Rest of Team 3.82 1.15 1.15 --
Team Total 15.07 6.21 2.41 --

PLAYERS