LA Liga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
11.6%
67.4%
21%
Game Projection
  • Levante
    0.75
  • Celta de Vigo
    2.08
Big Win
  • Levante
    N/A
  • Celta de Vigo
    N/A
Close Win
  • Levante
    N/A
  • Celta de Vigo
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Levante @ Celta de Vigo 19/05/2018
There is a 21.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Celta de Vigo, at 67.4%, are heavy favorites to beat Levante who have a 11.6% chance. In simulation wins, Levante upsets Celta de Vigo by averaging 6.8 shots and 2.8 shots on goal. They average 2.0 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.5 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Celta de Vigo 2.1 to Levante 0.8.

Levante

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
José Luis Morales Nogales 1.34 0.51 0.24 21.5%
Roger Martí Salvador 1.23 0.38 0.22 19.96%
Ivi 1.08 0.25 0.12 11.58%
Jose Angel Gamez Campana 0.49 0.2 0.06 6.08%
José Manuel Rodríguez Benito 0.23 0.08 0.04 4.12%
Erick Cabaco 0.12 0.12 0.04 3.62%
Rest of Team 1.14 0.07 0.07 --
Team Total 5.64 1.61 0.75 --

PLAYERS

Celta de Vigo

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Iago Aspas Juncal 3.08 1.42 0.83 56.5%
Maximiliano Gómez González 2.69 1.26 0.69 49.98%
Daniel Wass 1.66 0.41 0.16 14.68%
Emre Mor 0.63 0.27 0.09 8.06%
Jonathan Castro Otto 0.5 0.16 0.08 7.76%
Hugo Mallo Novegil 0.69 0.26 0.08 7.6%
Rest of Team 1.71 0.39 0.39 --
Team Total 10.97 4.16 2.08 --

PLAYERS