LA Liga

Over/Under

3.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
63.1%
15.9%
21%
Game Projection
  • Real Madrid
    2.18
  • Leganes
    0.99
Big Win
  • Real Madrid
    N/A
  • Leganes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Real Madrid
    N/A
  • Leganes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LA LIGA: Real Madrid @ Leganes 02/21/2018
There is a 21.0% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Real Madrid, at 63.1%, are heavy favorites to beat Leganes who have just a 15.9% chance to win at home. Overall, the average simulation score is Real Madrid 2.2 to Leganes 1.0. In simulation wins, Leganes upsets Real Madrid by averaging 9.5 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.2 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses.

Real Madrid

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro 6.48 2.52 0.76 53.44%
Gareth Bale 2.66 1.22 0.59 43.74%
Francisco Román Alarcón Suárez 1.6 0.61 0.21 19.14%
Toni Kroos 1.4 0.53 0.15 13.58%
Carlos Henrique Casimiro 0.94 0.3 0.13 11.82%
Sergio Ramos García 0.93 0.33 0.1 9.78%
Rest of Team 3.25 0.86 0.86 --
Team Total 17.25 6.37 2.18 --

PLAYERS

Leganes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Gabriel Appelt Pires 1.65 0.64 0.26 22.9%
Alexander Szymanowski 1.5 0.49 0.16 15.06%
Miguel Ángel Guerrero Martín 1.18 0.51 0.14 12.96%
Javier Eraso Goñi 0.9 0.53 0.13 12.62%
Diego Rico 0.84 0.39 0.1 9.76%
Martín Maximiliano Mantovani 0.35 0.09 0.05 4.9%
Rest of Team 1.92 0.52 0.52 --
Team Total 8.33 3.17 0.99 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Real Madrid
  • Leganes
  • Real Madrid
  • Leganes
Real Madrid Trends Leganes Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 13-4-6 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 8-10-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 6-1-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 5-3-2
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 4 of 23 games 17.4% Win by 2 or More 2 of 23 games 8.7%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 23 games 4.3% Lose by 2 or More 3 of 23 games 13.0%
When Favored W-L-D: 13-4-6 When Favored W-L-D: 3-1-1
Road Favorite W-L-D: 6-1-4 Home Favorite W-L-D: 3-1-1
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 29-3-6 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 8-19-11
Road Last Season W-L-D: 15-2-2 Home Last Season W-L-D: 5-8-6
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 19 of 38 games 50.0% Win by 2 or More (LS) 4 of 38 games 10.5%
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 0 of 38 games 0.0% Lose by 2 or More (LS) 11 of 38 games 28.9%
Over-Under O-U: 10-11 Over-Under O-U: 14-12
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 7-6
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 23 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 23 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 17 of 23 games 73.9% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 23 games 39.1%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 6 of 23 games 26.1% Total: 2 or Less Goals 14 of 23 games 60.9%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 38 games 0.0%