Ligue1
Totals

Over/Under

2.25

Accuscore Probability

 
 
under
over
Money Line
Side Value
14.2%
63.9%
21.9%
Game Projection
  • Angers
    1.01
  • Nîmes
    2.25
Big Win
  • Angers
    N/A
  • Nîmes
    N/A
Close Win
  • Angers
    N/A
  • Nîmes
    N/A

Game Prediction

LIGUE1: Angers @ Nîmes 01/23/2019
There is a 21.9% chance of a draw. In simulations where the game is not a draw Nîmes, at 63.9%, are heavy favorites to beat Angers who have a 14.2% chance. In simulation wins, Angers upsets Nîmes by averaging 10.5 shots and 4.4 shots on goal. They average 2.3 goals in simulated victories vs just 0.6 in simulation losses. Overall, the average simulation score is Nîmes 2.2 to Angers 1.0.

Angers

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Stéphane Bahoken 1.71 0.87 0.32 26.86%
Flavien Tait 1.9 0.87 0.23 20.58%
Romain Thomas 0.68 0.2 0.12 11.26%
Jeff Reine-Adelaide 0.78 0.33 0.08 7.88%
Mateo Pavlovic 0.67 0.23 0.08 7.6%
Thomas Mangani 0.75 0.25 0.08 7.6%
Rest of Team 2.62 0.36 0.36 --
Team Total 9.11 3.1 1.01 --

PLAYERS

Nîmes

PLAYERS SHOTS SG GOALS G%
Denis Bouanga 3.24 1.04 0.61 45.64%
Téji Savanier 2.75 0.82 0.28 24.46%
Anthony Briançon 1.09 0.5 0.26 23.3%
Umut Bozok 1.97 0.59 0.26 23.16%
Baptiste Guillaume 1.05 0.69 0.23 21.18%
Renaud Ripart 2.4 0.55 0.18 16.76%
Rest of Team 3.19 1.25 1.25 --
Team Total 15.7 5.43 2.25 --

PLAYERS

Trends

  • Angers
  • Nîmes
  • Angers
  • Nîmes
Angers Trends Nîmes Trends
All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 5-6-8 All Games (Win-Loss-Draw) W-L-D: 6-8-5
Road Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 2-3-4 Home Games (W-L-D) W-L-D: 3-4-3
vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP (W-L-D) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More 1 of 19 games 5.3% Win by 2 or More 1 of 19 games 5.3%
Lose by 2 or More 1 of 19 games 5.3% Lose by 2 or More 4 of 19 games 21.1%
When Underdog W-L-D: 3-4-4 When Underdog W-L-D: 3-5-2
Road Underdog W-L-D: 2-3-3 Home Underdog W-L-D: 0-1-0
All Games Last Season W-L-D: 22-33-21 All Games Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Road Last Season W-L-D: 9-20-9 Home Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0 vs OPP Last Season W-L-D: 0-0-0
Win by 2 or More (LS) 10 of 76 games 13.2% Win by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Lose by 2 or More (LS) 13 of 76 games 17.1% Lose by 2 or More (LS) W-L-D: 0-0-0
Over-Under O-U: 8-10 Over-Under O-U: 10-9
Road Over-Under O-U: 4-6 Home Over-Under O-U: 6-4
Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 19 games 0.0% Over-Under vs Opp 0 of 19 games 0.0%
Total: 3 or More Goals 6 of 19 games 31.6% Total: 3 or More Goals 9 of 19 games 47.4%
Total: 2 or Less Goals 13 of 19 games 68.4% Total: 2 or Less Goals 10 of 19 games 52.6%
Total (LS): 3 or More Goals 0 of 76 games 0.0% Total (LS): 3 or More Goals No Games